• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3/LA Concert Predictions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
With E3 only a little over a month away, let's get some predictions goin. So this thread is under the assumption that we'll be getting a new trailer at either E3 during a conference or the LA concert similar to last year. While nothing is confirmed let's just have fun with it since we are all pretty sure we'll be getting something that weekend. When you take into account the size of Square's booth at E3 this year there's more than a good chance KH3 will have a presence.

LA Concert:
-Very Short trailer. Roughly a minute long.
-Quick cutscene shots and gameplay with no game audio
-New Yoko Shimomura music
-Ends with "Tune into 'X' E3 Conference for full trailer with a new world reveal"

E3:
-Trailer starts with another cutscene between Young Xehanort and Eraqus. Echoing back to the E3 2015 trailer
-More footage of all worlds we've seen with cutscene bits littered between. All set to the new Yoko music.
-Big Hero 6 finally shown off with Hiro and Baymax as party members
-Opening Remix of "Don't Think Twice" kicks in
-Frozen Revealed (If it isn't. Damn)
-Kairi and Lea's new outfits revealed
-Release date. November something.

I look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with. Obviously me thinking we'll get something at both events is a stretch but I'm a hopeful fool. Whoever gets the closest with their predictions gets a pie from me. Flavor requests are not allowed.

UPDATE: Square will be having their own E3 showcase. So chances of KH3 being present have hyped up to a whole new level. Read more here: https://www.khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-E3-Showcase-Dated-for-Monday-June-11th-2018-11879

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Mark my words, Frozen will be at E3. If not I'll boil a sock and eat it.

As for other E3 predictions:
1. Kairi reveal obviously,
2. more summons of past characters,
3. Hopefully some new FF characters (Lightning),
4. Getting a glimpse of Master Xehanort.
5. Another aditional Disney world alongside Frozen. A returning world like Agrabah would be ideal.
6. Radiant Garden with Leon and the gang returning.

Squall Strife

I'm just going to add a small detail because the above posts more or less encompass my guesswork on what's going to be revealed at E3.

-Release date reveal early as July since it's possible to release at such time.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree we’ll probably see something short at the concert. It could be the Kairi and Lea equivalent of the Don’t Think Twice trailer.

They might tag the short trailer at the concert with a San Fransokyo tease. When we think the trailer is over, we hear in a blackout, “Hello, my name is Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.” Then we see a quick shot of Sora flying on him over San Fransokyo. Then the card pops up that says to tune in to E3 for another trailer and world reveal.

Then at E3, they’ll focus on San Fransokyo and Arendelle, ending with the release date reveal. My guess is November 9th or 16th.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
I haven't really thought about what they'd show at the concert, but I'm thinking maybe a short snippet of the E3 trailer or a performance of KH3 music. I'm also thinking maybe it'll be event exclusive if what they'll reveal will be at E3 a few days later, just so it's something special for the fans who could attend.

For E3, I think:
-- One or two world reveals (Frozen and "revealing" Big Hero 6)
-- Some scenes of the Disney characters (maybe more on Maleficent/Pete)
-- At least one Organization member (I'm hoping for Xigbar or official reveal of Larxene)
-- At least one other original character (Kairi and Lea being the most obvious, but maybe they'll surprise us and show us Aqua or something)
-- Maybe reveal that other playable character
-- There's supposed to be hints towards the new Union X world? Maybe here
-- And a release date at the end

I'm trying not to really get any hopes or solid expectations for these events.

the red monster

Awards
Concert:
Big hero 6 trailer with E3 news tease
E3:
-some cutscenes from the previously revealed worlds
-Frozen reveal
-Organization member
-new summon
-release date

ImVentus

Awards
LA Concert
New concept art/s
New piece of music
Maybe some new rendered models for SDG or others
Hint toward summon
Possible a short trailer

E3
3 minute trailer
World reveal/s
Possible release date

2 quid is good

Awards
Didn't Nomura say that all Disney worlds would be revealed before release? We've had five so far, which makes a reveal of two worlds entirely possible. Maybe one at each event or two at E3?

With E3 only a little over a moth away,

Just a hop, skip and a moth away! ;)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Big Hero 6 finally shown off with Hiro and Baymax as party members.

I'm a firm believer that Big Hero 6 will be shown off at Tokyo Game Show. It's a genius marketing tactic to show a Tokyo based world at the definitive Tokyo event. People can argue that the world itself was revealed at 2015 and that it's long overdue, but I think the world's announcement was just clever cross-promotion for the movie itself, and a barometer for the latest property chosen.

Tokyo Game Show is currently confirmed for 20th September 2018 until 23rd September 2018. Seeing as Big Hero 6 was the last Disney world chosen, save Big Hero 6 as the last Disney world shown, Square Enix can easily show off all the remaining unannounced Disney worlds before late September this year.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think it very possible we could see kairi and lea outfit at the concert while while e3 we could could see worlds and gameplay

Awards
For the concert:
A short gameplay trailer with new music by Shimomura

E3:
Sony's conference.

The trailer begins with Big Hero 6 gameplay and cutscenes, Hiro and Baymax are party members. Then the reveal of Frozen. Story cutscenes are shown, Kairi and Lea are shown, Saïx and Larxene are shown. Bunch of cool story and gameplay things are shown. Trailer is in full English. Release date shown. Demo is at E3.

Prediction that won't come true at all but I can dream:
After release date is shown, World That Never Was. Ruins of the Alter of Naught. Sora alone. Suddenly, something, a blue coated figure, fades in and out of reality. The game's first secret boss. They say with a fragmented voice...
"Might.

Controls.

Everything."

The figure turns to Sora, and begins to bring a katana out of its sheath with a simple movement of the thumb.

"Featuring Vergil from the Devil May Cry series. #GetMotivated"

DMC 5 gets revealed right after.

lusca_bueno

I think for the concert we'll be getting more original KH content rather than Disney content overall, so I'd say Radiant Garden reveal there, with some new Shimomura music that is long overdue. Some of the Radiant Garden Restoration Committee will probably be shown, maybe my Lightning dream will finally come true (?), we'll see.

Arendelle at E3, I think the fanbase has been really expecting it and it's even kinda strange at this point to consider anything else, but I do hope we get a little surprised anyway. Maybe a little bit of San Fransokyo too, although I kinda expect this one to show at TGS only. I'm also expecting Larxene to be the representing member in San Fransokyo so that kinda sucks cause I really want to see her as early as possible.

horto12485

Awards
The Concert

Trailer (Shorter or a 4 Minute Trailer)

Original World Footage

Jungle Book (?)

Couple of Cutscenes and a little Gameplay

Music of Kingdom Hearts III appearing

and

Message saying Stay Tuned at E3 for a Brand New Trailer and a 2 World reveals.

E3 2018

The Newer Trailer

2 New World Reveals (Frozen & Treasure Planet) or The Return of Agrabah (For the King of Thieves storyline to finish the Aladdin Trilogy for the Game.)

Kairi and Lea

English Dub Trailer

Radiant Garden reveal (Final Fantasy Gang)

Another Message stay tuned at The Tokyo Game Show 2018 for the Final Trailer and the Big Hero 6 World.

horto12485

Awards
Didn't Nomura say that all Disney worlds would be revealed before release? We've had five so far, which makes a reveal of two worlds entirely possible. Maybe one at each event or two at E3?

Yes Nomura said that All of the Disney Worlds would get Revealed before the Game Comes out and it's most likely we'll get a World at an Square Enix Event and then we'll most likely get Two More Disney Worlds revealed at E3 2018 Possibly Frozen and Treasure Planet (Cause of the Roy Conli Collaboration) Then the Rest of the Disney Worlds could get revealed in Magazine Scans and other Events.

Sdog

Awards
Mark my words, Frozen will be at E3. If not I'll boil a sock and eat it.

As for other E3 predictions:
5. Another aditional Disney world alongside Frozen. A returning world like Agrabah would be ideal.

Words marked and article of clothing remembered my friend. And I would love a returning world casually dropped in the trailer.

2 quid is good said:

Oh, damn. My calling card has been found out. =p

Alpha Baymax said:
I'm a firm believer that Big Hero 6 will be shown off at Tokyo Game Show. It's a genius marketing tactic to show a Tokyo based world at the definitive Tokyo event.

I can see this happening as I've been thinking the same for a while. It would just be nice to have a little reminder sprinkled in there to overtake a world we've seen plenty of already like Olympus or Kingdom of Corona.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think it most sense to do lea and kairi then at e3 since i think disney would would prefefer a event like e3

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
If we can have some focus on Big Hero 6 in any screenshots or trailers, that would be wonderful.
We've only had news over Big Hero 6 being in KH3 and have had a picture of Sora riding Baymax. That's it.
I want to see action in the world dang it.
[edit] I ALSO EXPECT SOME MORE WITH VANITAS! The last major trailer had Vanitas appear and hopefully we can see his adorable face this time, or at least find out more about his confrontation with Sora.
[edit again] Also see more shots of Hayner, Pence and Olette in their new outfits. Also would be nice with new pngs released with.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
LA:
-Some small gameplay of San Fransokyo
-Lea and Kairi revealed
-New trailer at E3 with a demo

E3:
-Arendelle reveal and gameplay with a Frozen-themed Keyblade
-Radiant Garden gameplay
-More Twilight Town and Monsters Inc. gameplay
-Treasure Planet is revealed near the end with a few snippets of gameplay
-Trailer ends with "November 2018".
-Everyone gets to play a demo with Rock Titan boss, some sections of Monsters Inc., and a section of Arendelle (which will be released publicly after E3).

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
LA Concert:
-Ends with "Tune into 'X' E3 Conference for full trailer with a new world reveal"

E3:
-Trailer starts with another cutscene between Young Xehanort and Eraqus. Echoing back to the E3 2015 trailer
-More footage of all worlds we've seen with cutscene bits littered between. All set to the new Yoko music.

i'm banking on this one, because i can't think anything else that would top this.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
LA Concert:

E3:

Your predictions are pretty much exactly what I want. The only thing that could make them better is if footage of the Radiant Garden crew and any new Final Fantasy characters are shown. I also want to see whatever summon Nomura was teasing a few weeks ago, seeing that will give us confirmation on whatever new world will be appearing in UX. I'm personally hoping for Pocahontas or something, because I think getting her as a summon and having the world in UX is the only way we'll ever get that movie represented in the KH universe.

Whether or not we actually get two trailers remains to be seen of course, but I do hope that they go all out. It's going to be at E3 regardless, and I think it will at least get mentioned at the concert. But I want this E3 to be one that none of us are ever going to forget. Like when KH3 was first revealed in 2013.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back