• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 Saves the Best for Last

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skyrider

Well, I'm still watching G4TV Live at E3, and they just said that they will be reviewing Squre-ENIX games TOMMOROW. Man, why do they keep saving what we want for last. I had to cancel an doctor's appointment to make sure I didn't miss it. And now I have just found out that I won't see anything until tommorow. Who else feels like G4TV is taking to long to show us what we want.

Paopu_Fruit13

don't they replay it at night though?so you didn't need to cancel your doctor appointment..unless its late or something.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
nice tomorrow's gonna be a very good day first at school were taking a field trip to the zoo all day, i get to spend some time with with my dad, and to top it all off this! one word to describe it WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

punksora

man! i sat in front of my t.v. for TWO HOURS!!! and not in ANY OF THOSE TWO HOURS did they show any Kingdom Hearts 2!! i'm mad...but at least we'll see it TOMORROW...and i hate waiting....

KH Verteran

Oh my G! I thought I missed it while watching it earlier. Fwew! Dang. Thank you. At least I saw the new PS3 games and holy crap is that going to be a sweet piece of machinery. Also, I saw the new Zelda preview. Yes! Now I have DC and can see E3... Live!

WAIT, YOU MEAN FRIDAY RIGHT!

Sora_182

Yay! I thought I missed it! Lol, I was watching it today, but it was the one from the night before and I was like, they probably already showed KH2. Im glad I was wrong!
smile.gif

Paopu_Fruit13

TODAY PEOPLE TODAY WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my dad wanted to take me to work with him today but hes letting me stay home so i can see it ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back