• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 Trailer High Res.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dimondblade

Website
www.xanga.com
that was a cool trailer. it had a bunch of old stuff but some new things were in there to. like the reaction ability used against the cerberus and the train. i thiught that sora could only use drive when that person he fuses with is in his party. :D

Milh_Amethyz

a train is a new transfortation from world to world in KH2, it replaces the Gummi Ship, Gummi Ship is now a Mini Game in KH2

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
is this the trailer that shows the scenes with Mickey? there is a trailer on Ansemreport.com that shows a lot of new things. It shows the train (which, I think is Mickey's because it has a sorcerer hat on top, just like Mickey wore in Fantasia)

Milh_Amethyz

is this the trailer that shows the scenes with Mickey? there is a trailer on Ansemreport.com that shows a lot of new things. It shows the train (which, I think is Mickey's because it has a sorcerer hat on top, just like Mickey wore in Fantasia)

yeah like you said and i found that from the Ansem's Report too

J

Jaxx

Im Downloading It Now!!!!! Holy Crap Is This The One With Pirates Of The Caribbean In???????!?!?!??!?!?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
That is one... awesome trailer. Mickey Organization-style!
And is that DiZ the BHK is walking to right at the end?

Milh_Amethyz

Okay gatta go but next time i login i'll try to find that damn info bout the theme song and i think Utada sung the Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back