• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

e3 trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

hey guys if you look at the part of the e3 trailer where bhk rans to diz if you look closely you can see that he is holding another keyblade and it's the kingdom key:eek:

p.s.i can't wait to get this games demo does anyone know if the demo is coming out soon

J

JRayT90210

Is it really that surprising that the BHK is weilding the Kingdom Key? In Deep Dive he had Mickey's Kingdom Key... So why not Sora's in KHII...

DarrcEnigma

JRayT90210 said:
So why not Sora's in KHII...
Who said it was Sora's? It could just be a third Kingdom Key that looks like Sora's.

alchemist said:
p.s.i can't wait to get this games demo does anyone know if the demo is coming out soon
I doubt they'll release a demo of the game. If they do, though, it'll likely be a month or two before it comes out, and it will probably be Ancient Greece that's playable considering that it's been in both demos for the game so far.

Milh_Amethyz said:
but i heard the theme song PROMISES (or maybe) PROMISE is already released.
Eh? Who sings that and where was it said/confirmed to be the theme song? They're still using Hikari in the trailers...

bum51

did anyone else notice that he was only wielding one keyblade? So far that's the only scene that the BHK does that. (Unless I missed something.....)

Maybe that has some meaning...like, this was maybe before he had 2...and Diz spoke to him and gave him new abilities.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i think i might've saw the kingdom key. the fire is covering up the picture.

anyone but me

bum51 said:
did anyone else notice that he was only wielding one keyblade? So far that's the only scene that the BHK does that. (Unless I missed something.....)

Maybe that has some meaning...like, this was maybe before he had 2...and Diz spoke to him and gave him new abilities.

Or maybe he found Sora? In the scene where he is fighting Axel he tells him he can't see Sora, as if Sora is nearby and BHK is stopping Axel from getting to him. So, lets say BHK beats Axel, BHK goes to see Sora, gives him Oathkeeper... and some how the other keyblade he has is swapped for Kingdom Key.. I really don't know where I was going with this.. I had this really good theory I was about to type, but then I forgot it.. eh.. I will post when I remember it, lol.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Right here i got all you answers.

Yes in the E3 Trailer BHK is infact weilding the Kingdom Key.

A possable demo, you gotta be kidding me. If were gonna get one it'll be like a month right before the Release of the Actual game

The Theme song for KH2 is Called Passion and is sung by the Same people that did Simple and Clean. The Song has yet to be released to the Public.

adventchildkiori

Milh_Amethyz said:
there no demo
but i heard the theme song PROMISES (or maybe) PROMISE is already released.

The theme song is called "Passion" not "Promises" like Vice Versa said and its sung by Utada Hikari who also sung the theme song for KH.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it's been confirmed a few days ago it's called passion by utada hikairi you won't be able to listen to it on the internet it's being realesed in december!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back