• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EA is Consumerists 'Worst Company in America' for the second year!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

i'm sure ea will be crying themselves to sleep at night with all their money because they were named worst company in america by a bunch of internet neckbeards

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
ticketmaster is the worst company ever people just gave it to EA because idk they like giving them shit they're not that fucking bad

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
giV5Rry.png

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Was there any doubt? Thinking about it, the only games by EA i've ever bought or played besides Deadspace were the nba games they put out...on the original playstation lol.

They're really good at "making us" give them our money, because nobody challenges their self to check out a product by them at all before they purchase right? Right? (please say you do)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's impossible to ignore that there's a strong correlation between those that are concerned with video games and those that use the web conscientiously, which is why the results skew so far in EA's dis-favour.

Many others are obviously worse, but when they got it they brushed it off. EA, at even the hint they'd win, go into damage control mode and try to find all sorts of excuses for themselves, and say that because the other companies are in reality worse than them means EA itself doesn't have to change.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
So wait how exactly are they the worst company in America? I thought Dead Space was awesome, and there others games don't look that bad. This is just sad, EA is a great company these people have no idea what they are talking about.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So wait how exactly are they the worst company in America? I thought Dead Space was awesome, and there others games don't look that bad. This is just sad, EA is a great company these people have no idea what they are talking about.
You literally did not read beyond the title or link.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And Dragon Age 2.

And Mass Effect 3's ending.

And The Old Republic.

And Dead Space 3's microtransactions.

And Battlefield's sudden decline.

And Origin, Bullfrog, Westwood, Criterion, Mythic, Maxis, DICE.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Best part is, when they release GOTY editions and/or bundles, making fools of us that went the extramile for shit that would've later been included for around if not less than what we payed for as a separate item :|

Fuck that.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I think it's funny that EA is pretending that Battlefield 3 isn't the only reason Origin is being used as much as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back