• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EA Skate Disscussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D

The KR3W
Discuss here EA Skate, a fan-favorite sports game.

Also, the sequel Skate 2:

Published by: Electronic Arts

Developed by: Black Box

Release Date: 2009

Genre: Sports

Here are some pics for the upcoming game:

AI3_Frontside%20Noseblunt_02B_watermarked--screenshot.jpg

handplant_b--screenshot.jpg

Cyanide Sprinkle

Personally I can't wait for the new Skate I sold the first one but I'm going to buy it again I love that game, I could never jump the rail with the board going under the bar though

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I never bout the first game but really thought about it. I played the demo and it was pretty sweet. I guess if the second one is coming out i guess i will pick it up.

D

The KR3W
In Career Mode which skateboarding brands did you all use, Boards, Shoes, Trucks, and Wheels

Mine:

Board: Plan B
Shoes: DC
Trucks: Venture
Wheels: Hubba

S

Shadow Soldier

Wait, the only skate game available is a fan favorite?

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I love how in Skate 2 you can do finger-flips and gymnast lip tricks =D

S

Shadow Soldier

According to G4's G-Phoria 2008 it is apparently Sports Game of the Year voted by people.

A) G4 is a joke now. They become mainstream crap where they dont have to do anything. You can't trust them.

B) I don't care. The fact that its titled "fan favorite" when its the only game available, its pathetic.

Cyanide Sprinkle

A) G4 is a joke now. They become mainstream crap where they dont have to do anything. You can't trust them.

B) I don't care. The fact that its titled "fan favorite" when its the only game available, its pathetic.

Its not the only game...........It's competition is Tony Hawk Proving Ground so what are you talking about

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
they did it by sales and what people say and also online gaming, even do i don't know how Halo 3 beat MGS4(I was so pissed)
And in skate i had
Broad: Plan B
Trucks:Royal
Shoe:Addias
I forgot the wheels because i haven't played in ages

S

Shadow Soldier

Its not the only game...........It's competition is Tony Hawk Proving Ground so what are you talking about

You're 16 and don't know how to use proper punctuation?

Proving Ground isn't its competition, the Tony Hawk Franchise is it's competition.

D

The KR3W
How they added the get off your skateboard, setup your own tricks by moving tables, benches, etc. I think was a great improvment to the game's sequel cause I thought that especially not being able to get off your skateboard really sucked but now that they got that problem done that could be really good for people who might have been having problems with that same thing.

Cyanide Sprinkle

You're 16 and don't know how to use proper punctuation?

Proving Ground isn't its competition, the Tony Hawk Franchise is it's competition.

Proving Grounds is the newest int he franchise. Therefore making it its competition, and you contradict yourself by now saying that Tony Hawk franchise is its competition.

If you want to be condescending go some place else, It is definately not needed here.

S

Shadow Soldier

...HOW AM I CONTRADICTING MYSELF?!?! I SAID THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE OF TONY HAWK IS SKATE'S COMPETITION!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT CONTRADICTING MEANS?!

D

The KR3W
Contradicting- To assert or express the opposite of.

Not sure why were asking about the definitions of some words, but okay?

Who do you think would be in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back