• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eagle Owl Peak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

A few years back, I participated in a writing contest that had a catch.
The catch was, write anything you want inspired by the picture that the mod put. Here's my entry.

29963_1438054352380_1263637596_31232438_1423578_n.jpg

Eagle Owl Peak

It's funny you know, looking as terrifying and intimidating as a height of a cliff, for those who, at least don't like dangers at all.
She looked at me with a strange unmoving glare.
"Well speak up", she barked at me, "Why the hell didn't you call me to join you on your trip?".
for a moment, I couldn't bear to look straight into her blazing eyes, I sighed and straightened up my two filming cameras, studying , inspecting , observing.
"You wanted to come?", I asked, testing my opponent, " We can go now".
"Oh? then do so , or you'll have some major problems with me!", my girlfriend probably has never heard of tact. I am the one who knows the way, right? sheesh.
My girlfriend always annoyed me, her glares, her sophisticated bullshit, her frowns. I am getting sick of all of that.
But all is going as planned. We left our town, and we walked about million miles or two, passing vines of jungles and streaming rivers. I kept my blank emotionless face as I knew everything already, what is going to wait in the end of our trip that is. She is clearly going to be very impressed of Owl Lake, a lake beneath the Eagle Owl Peak, our ancestors called it "Owl Lake" for it's shape of an owl. They said the gods from above can witness it's wit and intelligence as they throw a look down, and so will girlfriend.
after another billion miles walk, we finally arrived. Me and my girl haven't said a word the whole time, it is time for her to hear my voice.
"We're here, the Eagle Owl Peak.", I muttered. "Wooow! this is so beautiful loook-" , She mentioned my name," - how come you haven't showed me this ?!".
I looked up at her, her growth was increasingly more developed than mine, I couldn't tell though just by looking, I'll need my Kaleidoscope for that. "Look at the Owl shaped lake", I made a hand gesture pointing towards the cliff.
Her eyes shivered with fear and fell to the ground, holding the edges of the narrowing path leading to the sharp tip of the cliff. she is afraid of heights. " A-hh-ahh- that's nice! hehe! nice!", her voice annoyed me. "Come on, get over your fear, it's really pretty.", It took her awhile, but I am a very trust-worthy person. she gained confidence , stood up and walked to the very edge of the cliff. "Wooooow", she repeated, and now my anger reached it's climax. I pushed my girl off the cliff, so she could witness it's beauty from a very close observation. I also helped her get over her fear of heights. It felt remarkably good. The only thing that bothered me, aside from being 6 years old was that I never gave my hun a goodbye kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back