• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easiest boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Boss Heartless or other was the eaiest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
∞;4609164 said:
He's not hard. Just avoid getting hit. Have Level 5 Glide, for one thing. And Level 5 High Jump. Otherwise, just have Zero Gear with all Sight Units equipped.

That still in no way makes him the easiest boss, and in no way is he the easiest boss. That fact that you have to be careful for any reason shoots him up in the difficulty scale considering the simplicity most Days bosses have.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Once you can do the mission where you escape from TWTNW (I think on Day 356) on mission mode, you automatically fight him instead of the regular Saix.

the mission mode w/ the Sigils or the one w/ the Crowns?

∞;4609164 said:
He's not hard. Just avoid getting hit. Have Level 5 Glide, for one thing. And Level 5 High Jump. Otherwise, just have Zero Gear with all Sight Units equipped.

ok. i was using Two Become One w/ 2 Sights equipped ^^

thanks peoplez! =D

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The Infernal Engine took awhile, but was easy to beat.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I found Dark Side, Dark Follower, and Carrier Ghost to be the easiest so far. Especially Carrier Ghost since you can fight him the entire time without being hit as long as he doesn't see you.

αsiя

space coke
the easiest was Xion's first form
but the one i enjoy the most was Saix
it gave me a great feeling that out of all those missions he gave
i finally get one to whoop his ass

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
And just what is the difference between Saix and Anti-Saix aside from the palette swipe? He's only Anti for less confusion if someone is actually playing as Saix. Same deal with Anti-Riku.

And clearly, Infernal Engine was the easiest in my opinion. Although, I may tie him with Xion's first form.
anti riku actually has more HP bars. not that it makes him harder.

And Saix was pie. I beat him in literaly 30 seconds.

JustDarkMemories

WHAT?infernal engine was HA-AAARD! it took me 2 days to beat it in beginner mode!
another opinion by my friend Bill, My level, equipment and abilities sucked...

Red_Mannequin_11

I found Dark Side, Dark Follower, and Carrier Ghost to be the easiest so far. Especially Carrier Ghost since you can fight him the entire time without being hit as long as he doesn't see you.
I agree, I was wondering if the carrier ghost could even do anything because it never made one motion towards me.

Kiwi +

Awards
ehh i thought the Infernal Engine was the easiest for me..

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
The Darkside isn't on there but that was a pretty easy boss for me. The Infernal Engine was pretty easy too. :/

I don't get how people found the Crimson Prankster easy, that took me forever.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Infernal Engine was deff the easiest on the list. I had alotta trouble with our little female non-existent friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back