• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easiest boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Boss Heartless or other was the eaiest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiax

no, if you attacked it when it had the blue charger thing out, one combo took out about 3 bars of health so that objects against what you say

3 bars? That didn't happen for me in Story Mode, at least. You probably used a better weapon than me. But, whatever. It's an opinion sorta thing.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
3 bars? That didn't happen for me in Story Mode, at least. You probably used a better weapon than me. But, whatever. It's an opinion sorta thing.
no in story mode it took about 1 1/2, but i use the zero gear now and can kill him in about 4-5 combos like i said before but i am level 84

Tiax

no in story mode it took about 1 1/2, but i use the zero gear now and can kill him in about 4-5 combos like i said before but i am level 84

Eh, whatever. Both Infernal Engine and Saix were easy either way. Although, now that I think about it, Xion's First Form wasn't that difficult...

Dark Realm

I chose xion 1st but i think riku was the easyiest i just played normal and by the time i got to use my limit break
i had won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back