• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

easy and faster (;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Play through the final mission with the best strength additions equipped. You'll take out the Neoshadows quickly, and Riku's easy as hell with some Fira and Thundaga magic.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Like others have said, if you're at the end of the game, go for the final mission against Riku. Lots of exp there, and it's easy to do, even on proud mode.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Mission #93 - Day 358 - Believe. It's so easy, and very quick. The power of the Deep Dive reenactment gives Roxas to strength to one-shot the Neoshadows, and it's not like Riku's a particularly difficult final boss.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
riku is a pain when he can shield and his spam limit....

i don't really use the last 2 missions as they fastly lose there exp i use saix for most

Not if you know what to do. When he blocks, move behind him and attack before his shield disappears and he attacks (there is a pause between the shield and the attack, so getting behind him is easy. When he does his limit, just jump up and glide around until he's done. He's really not that difficult.

Silfarion

riku is a pain when he can shield and his spam limit....

i don't really use the last 2 missions as they fastly lose there exp i use saix for most

Saix is a waste of time. It takes too long to destroy every single nobody, and the exp is less than Riku's mission. Trust me, either you suck at this game or you don't know the pattern of Riku.
P.S: you know, by the time you reach level 80s, nothing will give you exp to satisfactory and everything becomes ridiculously weak except for dust flier. Well, lvl 84 is already enough to Kill Riku with just sheer attack with no block/dodge/magic/potion. You probably won't even need to go to lvl 99 for things.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
What most people here said, and equip whatever panel gives you more XP than usual, and it'll be a breeze (until you get to around lv. 92, then it gets tedious)

Carbonite

I usually just do Saix with the extreme band on, cos if I try Riku with extreme, he usually takes me out X.x

Silfarion

I usually just do Saix with the extreme band on, cos if I try Riku with extreme, he usually takes me out X.x

LOL, tough luck. Well, I don't think extreme bands are worth it. Cuz unless you are playing on an emulator, you need to do it all over again if you die.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So I just went and timed myself (roughly) in the final three missions: VS Saix, VS Xion, and VS Riku.

Conclusion? It's significantly faster to defeat Riku and the Neoshadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back