• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy level-ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

key of destiny

Hi! I've already beaten the game, but one of my friends needs some advice on easy leveling up for all characters and forms, and the advice I gave him wasn't too helpful. Any advice you have would help immensely! Thanks!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Go to the peak in the Pride Lands and equip the Gullwing Keyblade. Take off all of your party member's healing items and abilities, and customize them so that they don't attack. Only use Simba and Goofy. Get into a criticle condition, then go around casting Magnega. This should gain you alot of experience and you should get to level 99 within a few hours.

ultimamck

for valor, wisdom, and master forms i went to timeless river (before the drives runs go to the door to disney castle to refill it). and 4 final yen sids tower (go 2 world map to refill drive)

xMonkeyx

Normal leveling - Use Gull WIng and Exp Boost , make sure soras face is red(low hp) and kill the rapid thrusters for around 150 exp per kill

Valor - anywhere u want ( i used TWTNW)
Wisdom - Timeless river( the four dours)
MAster - Land Of Dragons
Final- TWNTW( the area after u beat xigbar)

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Pretty much what ^ said except if you are below level 70 i reccomend training in TWTNW for normal leveling.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
Valor- Land of Dragons- Emporor's palace- 7 big heartless- Level this one up first so they won't get defeated easily and you get more hits in.

Wisdom- TWTNW- Place right before Memories Skyscraper- about 48 heartless.

Master- Same as Valor

Final- after where you fought Xigbar till "Proof of Existence"

These are the best places for me.

For just leveling Sora and co. up, go to "The World That Never Was" again, and fight the entire world (except the ending, of course) over and over again.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
yah, except you could go to Yen Sid's tower for final form if you don't want to train in the Proof of Existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back