• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

easy lvl ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
heres a great way to lvl up quickly but this can only be proformed once in the game. when u fight malificent dragon get into one of the roots on the wall and call tinker bell. then for the remander of the battle use ur guard skill to deflect the mini fire balls to gain 119 tech points and lvl up quickly and u can continue to do this because the battle will only end when u deliver the final blow

sedkiller

Website
spaces.msn.com
if you can do the Hades Cup and try to win the time trial then go defeat the rock titant pay's lot I did this and im on level 100, goofy and donal too.

Last edited:

overdrive

Orienter
in the beginnning of the game at deiny islands i fought wakka and rreflected his ball back at him for xp and i fought rikku a lot too so that i was lvl 12 when i left destiny islands.........

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i left destiny island at level 20 because i fought riku alot. amd i figured out the malicifent dragon thing when i first fought the boss and i left HB at lvl 97.

enygma

holy sh*t i cant believe you people went into hoolow bastion at lvl 90. i went in at lvl 50 on expert and wasn't having too hard a time, i still beat riku at that level. but anyways i dont like levellinig up . what i did is i went and collected crystal crwons and all the items to forge everyting i needed and then did all the collesium at the end of the game and now im lvl 93 with full crystal crowns on everyone and all the best weapons and stuff. but in a couple days il own kingdom hearts final mix so im gonna play once thruough really fast on normal and then im gonna play the super hard difficulty and get everything

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
It must be so boring to do that and there are much fast methods anyway. Just beat the Hades Cup on Time Trial and keep fighting the Rock Titan. Fighting him is a lot more fun then deflecting fireballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back