• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy (or easiest) Level ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTARY

Whats the best place for leveling up (In proud mode{wait does that even affect it?})

-_-

kh is ba

Go to the pride lands on top of pride rock there are a lot of little guys there and just keep killing them. Make sure you have exp gain abilities on and it will go really fast if you are in critical condition. To make it even faster use simbas proud roar or whatever its called.

Aqua

I also found it easy to level up both Sora and some of his forms in certain areas. One thing I did was go to the Brink of Despair in the World that Never Was, right before you enter the castle, and then run down into the city. Go into Wisdom form, and attack all the heartless there (I also like using Firaga). Then, before you run out of time in the form, run back up and leave the world. Then you can go back in with a full drive gauge and do it again. I got a lot of experience points that way, and also brought wisdom form higher. For final form, I did something similar in the World that Never Was, but I went to the room "Proof of Existence" and fought all the Nobodies around there (I also sometimes used the lowest floor of Yen Sid's mansion in Twilight Town and went outside to fight those nobodies).

sora741

T.W.T.N.W is the best to train just run though the world maybe 5 time back and forth and you'll level about 5 times

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
for master
go to the land of the dragons where that cave is and go into it and kill the carrage things
then go up on that hill and kill the same things there
then before time runs out leave the world

for valor
go to an area where there is an abundence of strong enemies so you can attack away
without the fear of them dieing on the first hit

ishotansem

Go to the pride lands on top of pride rock there are a lot of little guys there and just keep killing them. Make sure you have exp gain abilities on and it will go really fast if you are in critical condition. To make it even faster use simbas proud roar or whatever its called.

just keep using magetagra

Byakuya

for master
go to the land of the dragons where that cave is and go into it and kill the carrage things
then go up on that hill and kill the same things there
then before time runs out leave the world

for valor
go to an area where there is an abundence of strong enemies so you can attack away
without the fear of them dieing on the first hit

I don't think this is what the thread maker was asking, but they really didn't make it specific.

But for Master, I have to disagree with that statement. I'd say go to that small fissure where there's a save point in Hollow Bastion. AKA, that place you got to save at before you killed a ton of Heartless. At that point, just kill the spikeball things. They always drop Drive Orbs. Also... A useful glitch in the game is running back to the save point before a drive gauge runs out and going back to the gummi ship. It gives you back all your drive gauges. =D

Note that you still have to be in the Form when you go back to the gummi ship, or it won't work.

For Final Form, just go to the mansion in Twiglight Town and use the glitch I mentioned. All those form growth abilities should be enough to help you fight any boss in proud mode.

For Master Form, Go to the world that never existed and kill all the heartless and use the uber cheap glitch. xD

For General leveling, it depends on where you are in the game.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member

If it is proud mode the best place to level up would be TWTNW. In proud mode killing the Rapid Thrusters in the Pride Lands consume too much time unless you are Lvl. 80+.

sorandsparrow321

Easy Level Up Worlds ( or places )

Where's the best place to level up just before you fight Demyx at Hollow Bastion?! It's taking me forever to level up so that I can kill a water person with one hit!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Aqua

Well, you could always go back to Pride Rock, since it is a higher level world at that point and you can gain experience points faster, or if you do not feel comfortable fighting in Lion form there is Agrabah or Halloween Town. However, if you are talking about the water clones that you have to destroy within a time limit, have you tried using the reaction commands? When you approach some of them, you will see the option of hitting triangle (as of now, I cannot remember the exact name of the command, somebody else may know) and it will allow you to swing it around and destroy a few others nearby. I have found it to be the quickest way to deal with the water clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back