• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EBgames

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_key899

At EBgames they hhave the coming soon sample of the kh2 case at the agoura hills mall and i touched it and i feeled it and it was the real case without the game and instructions in it.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!:D :D

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
OMG OMG I was like at the mall earlier and like I saw it at EB Games and I was pretty down in the dumps and when I touched it I swear I saw heaven! And then I ran off with the case! I hope I don't get caught because its in my room right now! :eek:

hooded_twilight0

maaaaaaaaan I sooo wanna go to gamestop now! I thought I was going today but my parents had too much stuff to do to take me and my sister who just turned sixteen and has a car is too lazy to get her frikin' license and wouldn't take me anyway most likely..................................that's it I'll walk there tomorrow if no one will take me.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Jeez, you guys are so lucky.

This is all in America right? Well I live in Canada, so there's no telling it's case is not out here yet >_> (Although I'm going to check ;) )

But seriously, what'd the back cover look like?? I've always wanted to know that.

The_Way_To_Dawn

I'd get the carboard cutout (I live in Nashville, like, no one else wants it.) But I'd have no place to put it. Anyway, the case does look cool. I hope it's shiny and stuff.

theinversekey

i went to EB last night and when i first saw the case i thought it was the real thing. i just about had a heart attack. and then i said "Wait, KH2 isnt comin' out for another two weeks. i took another look at the box and it said "coming soon"

anyway i picked up the case and looked at it but it was just like any other case, no big deal. geeez, you guys are acting like its the best day of your lfe. if it really is, you guys seriously need to get a life. i mean its a great game and all but that is all it is, a game! no offense to you guys all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back