• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Edil Amarandh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Now i'm not sure if this would go in Discussion or Literature but since it is mostly about the book series The Ruins of Pellinor by Alison Croggan I'll put it here, I don't own the books so I can't check references so don't bother bringing that up, but in the bcaks of the books there is info on the place mentioned, it claims to be real and has resources, yet in the begining of the book it claims to be a work of fiction. Now some fiction is labled such to make sure that they don't get pegged as lunatics or because there is not enough info to call it fact, but what to all of you guys know about it? any talk about the book is fine as this will turn into a thread regarding how good the series is, but for those that own the books, if you could give me a list of the books and authors listed in the resources that would be great.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It's a fantasy series, and from what I can tell from Wikipedia, doesn't even seem to mention real places.

So, uh, fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back