• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eeeew, he actually rendered it this time?! Right when I thought it couldn't get worse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

Ok, I rendered this image, which was annoyingly hard, since I couldn't find ANY ANY copy to work with.

It's of Lord Loss in the Demonata series if anyone has read it.

Anyways, here he is:

lordlosssigfz4.png

CnC?

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Re: Eeeew, he actually rendered it this time?! Right when I thought it couldn't get w

Give the stupid thread titles a rest.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Re: Eeeew, he actually rendered it this time?! Right when I thought it couldn't get w

Give the stupid thread titles a rest.

Yeah.

Anyway, It looks like yoy made a background pastes your render and text on it and lowered the opacity on the stroke. Plus, it looks way too monotone.

Try adding color to give it a little edge. Less text. Blend. And try some tutorials. They actually help. Like...a lot.

C

Charlie

absolutely boring and poorly executed.
Text should be nixed, and the font should be squashed.
The border's too thick and should be gone.
That 'thin, light' - layer is the only force that adds to it positively.
The render needs to be sharpened and centered.
You should add effects to this. Start with duplications, then work your way around by grabbing and pasting and distorting. Or chop up typography to use as effects.
Add colors..in this case - Either rusty ones, oranges, greens, etc - or pastels.

Nothing so far, about this one works.
It's a clean piece. But its so dry that I can feel the desert on it at the moment.

I'll try to help you as much as I can.
Just add more to it and we'll see what we can do.

You can do better, by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back