• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eeyore Sidequest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this out on accident and i dont know if anyone else has noticed this. When you are in winnie the poo's book after you find Eeuore's tail if you go up to eeuore's little makeship house you can break it down. he then says something like "well i guess i just have to build it again." i dont remember what he says exactually. after that you will notice his house is gone from the tree-swing page. go to the other pages and on one of them you will find his house again with no eeuor in sight. you can keep breaking down his house and it will reapear on another page. i thought this was something interesting to share with everyone. anyone else find any odd little games in kingdom hearts?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Re: odd little game...

I never noticed that?I think that will be not the important.Do you guys still play Kingdom Hearts to this day even though you know EVERYTHING ABOUT IT?

i fond it odd becuase it seemed pointless and not important in the game. and yes, i do still play kh; but take breaks from it and not play it for a few months.

sinharvest_angel

i dont evn find it important, or odd, hell its not even odd to anymore that goofy looks high all the time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back