• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EGM Rumor Mill

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

Sorry That I dont have any link or wahtsoever to back this up, but on the same EGM that had that small KHII article, the "Rumor Mill" section of the magazine says a possible KHII on Xbox 360. If any of you have that EGM mag, look it up in the "Rumor Mill" section, then you'll know. I think its not gunna happen.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
ya it definatly wont happen.......which month is this egm for??

D

Dexter

WTF!? Hell Na, Mr. Nomura said it will be ONLY PS2. God those dang people EGM. Always makin up stuff. I bet they found this information from 6 year old girl.

Also did they give a REVEIW for kh2? If so which score did they give it?:)

blu ninjaz

rrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr. aaaanyway its crud. It would be sweet, especially if you had a 360 but, not gonna happen

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
yeah i saw it in mine too and i said, "Like HELL Sony would give them one of their exclusives(not including the GTA games)!!!:mad: so that's what i think:)

Aurablade77

It was in the April EGM, the lastest one. It had a small article of KHII, but it said that they will have their full KHII review in the May issue. I'm also thinking that since its the April issue, the KHII on Xbox 360 rumor is probably an April Fool's joke.

---Otherwise, "Square Enix, Inc. (Square Enix), the publisher of Square Enix™ interactive entertainment products in North America, and Buena Vista Games, Inc. (BVG), the interactive entertainment arm of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) announced today the all-star voice cast and North American release date for KINGDOM HEARTS® II, the highly-anticipated action role-playing game (RPG) exclusively for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. "

-EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE PLAYSTATION 2 COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's pretty obvious EGM has no idea what they are talking about. xD So before the crazy flaming starts...

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back