• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elder Scrolls VI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
So I have a house, bedroom, with 2 child's beds and chests but it still says I don't have room when I try to adopt. Any solutions?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So I started up Skyrim yesterday, and travelled to this new town. Left it idle for about 3 minutes and then I heard some yelling. This guy burst into fire, the words "Started: Dragonborn" appeared, and I died.

So I don't know whether it's still activated or if the event is random or something.

Awards
If you died it obviously wouldn't still be activated. Also, you died because of Miraak's cultists. Dragonborn is the quest for, you guessed it, the Dragonborn dlc. After a few minutes in game once you've installed the dlc, you're greeted by two cultists. I assume if you didn't answer them after they confront you, they just open attack after some time. Either way, at the end of conversation, they attack. They use magic as well, which explains the flame, as well as the fighting explaining the yelling. Typically, the guards will come to your aid so it would also figure in one of them dying.

So basically just actually play this time.

So I have a house, bedroom, with 2 child's beds and chests but it still says I don't have room when I try to adopt. Any solutions?

It has to be one of the houses you build. Skyrim:Hearthfire - UESPWiki

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think I've shot myself in the foot.

I'm trying to do Diplomatic Immunity but I don't have any weapons. I've gotten by so far from running away from the people. I'm in the area where they are torturing this prisoner about the whereabouts of some guy but I can't get past there because I need to keep the people but I have no weapons and AHHHH

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Yeah that isn't the best.

I'm guessing you don't have that much magic? Or can't go werewolf or anything?

The torture area is pretty close to the end of the quest makes it pretty crap.

Load up an earlier save?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah that isn't the best.

I'm guessing you don't have that much magic? Or can't go werewolf or anything?
No werewolf and my magic doesn't kill them before they kill me.

The torture area is pretty close to the end of the quest makes it pretty crap.
Yeah I saw on the wiki :(

Load up an earlier save?
All my earlier saves are of be getting bashed by the other people lol.

I might just restart my game, try and do it right this time. Not kill Sven, actually give him a name instead of being stuck known as Prisoner.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
That may well be for the best then. And yeah, would be nice to have a character who isn't named Prisoner.

At least you'll know for next time I suppose?

I think I've been quite lucky with my game. My insistence on doing questlines before doing a lot of the main quest has meant I'm level 48 with dragonbone armour at the moment and still only just about ending the second act of the game. Only have the Civil War Questline to do also.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, it's a good advantage now.
I'm going to be doing a lot more of the side quests before the main quests so I can get those out of the way.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;3TvV1nQdQzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3TvV1nQdQzI[/video]

This is supposedly what the game looks like with 150+ mods.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
my new goal in life is to accrue $3000 to spend on a PC that can make that happen

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think I've shot myself in the foot.

I'm trying to do Diplomatic Immunity but I don't have any weapons. I've gotten by so far from running away from the people. I'm in the area where they are torturing this prisoner about the whereabouts of some guy but I can't get past there because I need to keep the people but I have no weapons and AHHHH

try and use a balanced combination of shouts, magic and potions. loot the first enemy you kill for all his equipment and drop it when you get your items back

that's what i did.

keeping in mind you haven't gotten beast blood, i find the full unrelenting force shout is a life saver when it comes to crowd control, battling giants or stopping a dragon's shout

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
yeah but that still looks pathetic in comparison to this set up

What Skyrim Looks Like When You're Running 100 Mods At Once

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

like seriously..dont even try

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
try and use a balanced combination of shouts, magic and potions. loot the first enemy you kill for all his equipment and drop it when you get your items back

that's what i did.

keeping in mind you haven't gotten beast blood, i find the full unrelenting force shout is a life saver when it comes to crowd control, battling giants or stopping a dragon's shout
Well, I can become a werewolf now. And apparently my equipment was meant to be a in a trunk and it wasn't? I heard that's a glitch in the game.

Anyways I started over and am more happy with this new playthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back