• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elder Scrolls VI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Re: The Elder Scrolls Thread

cos that's what it is -.-

Anyway in my comment on the last thread I was complaining about how glitchy the game was. You can't even get souls from respawned dragons, so now I have to hope a random dragon swoops while walking from side of skyrim to the other, which feels like forever. Sometimes the screen freezes while I'm playing. Then there are some glitches that really shows laziness on Bethesda's part, like doing a quest for a guy in the thieves guild and he doesn't even pay me or take the items I had to get for him, and seeing floating trees, rocks, and ash piles everywhere. Even the falling mammoths are getting a little annoying

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Sounds like the Bethesda PS3 experience alright.

Can't wait until this goes on sale on Steam so I can do stuff like this

[video=youtube;u0cyWTihEC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=u0cyWTihEC8[/video]

Awards
You can only be one creature of the night at a time. If you're already a werewolf when you're asked if you want to become a vampire (when you bring them Serana), you can accept to become a vampire and it will remove your lycanthropy. You can still regain your lycanthropy back later though if you want, according to the wiki.

Both the dawnguard and vampire lord questlines are pretty fricken similar, down to the ending, save for a few minor quests, specifically toward the beginning. Even if you stick with dawnguard, you can still become a vampire lord down the road if you wish. I personally think that the dawnguard line is a bit more fulfilling spiritually haha, but to each his own. The benefit of the dawnguard line is you can a lot of nice toys, and make things you couldn't otherwise, like exploding bolts for the crossbow, etc.

Also Pablo, those screenshots are insane.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so i just got dragonrend and i'm not doing any damage to alduin. i just ran down the mountain and left the battle to level grind.

i hope that's the only problem.

FinalSora04

Awards
so i just got dragonrend and i'm not doing any damage to alduin. i just ran down the mountain and left the battle to level grind.

i hope that's the only problem.

That section of the game did the same thing to me. I kept trying to get him down and it'd never work. I had to reboot the game and start over from my last save file /:

Winnebago

I love this game so far. I've been playing it at a friends house.
I'm going to ask my parents for it, and since I have one of those believe-the-ESRB-and-FOX kinds of parents, my luck is down,

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Unless your parents have a problem with blood and gore this game actually isn't that bad (to parents) for an M rated game. The sexual themes are kinda vague, and if you're parents have ever let you see a fantasy movie like lord of the rings then they'll be ok with the alcohol use. It's really only rated M for the gore.

Winnebago

Unless your parents have a problem with blood and gore this game actually isn't that bad (to parents) for an M rated game. The sexual themes are kinda vague, and if you're parents have ever let you see a fantasy movie like lord of the rings then they'll be ok with the alcohol use. It's really only rated M for the gore.
They're mixed abou gore and things, but it's the actual violence that sets them off.

Fortunately, they've never read to ESRB's rating FO it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so for the quest where i need to convince ulfric and tullius to meet at the high hrothgar, it won't let me talk to ulfric and now i'm stuck.

anyone know a solution?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
That's the thing with playing any of these games.

Having a key bound to autosave on the PC version is a godsend.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
The only disastrous glitch I have experienced playing on PC is the battle for Whiterun. On the first play through it kept freezing up right before the battle began and so I had to use a command to progress to the end of the whole quest. Oddly enough when I got to that point again in my second playthrough it actually automatically skipped the battle and pushed me right to the end, which I didn't mind, kept it running smoothly.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

Couple of awesome things confirmed.
- THERE WILL BE A FIRST PERSON MODE.
- Cyrodil (where Oblivion took place) will be a PVP war zone, and will basically function as a siege mode.
- Fighters Guild and Mages Guild confirmed, and both have ability perks. You can pretty much assume the other major guilds will be in the game as well.
- Combat is basically identical to Guild Wars 2, except no class is tied to any specific weapon set (i.e. mages can use great axes etc).
- Your choice of faction (Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant, or Ebonheart Pact) determines where you will be spending your first 50 levels, but you do have the option to travel to the other two faction areas afterward and the difficulty will match your level (functioning like a new game plus).

Elder Scrolls Online HANDS-ON Impressions! Max Scovilles First Thoughts - YouTube

[video=youtube;pTzFoM5WxGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTzFoM5WxGA[/video]

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

It's great that you're able to visit all the territories once you reach level 50 but there wasn't much news other then that. I also thought that the thief's guild was confirmed but whatever I guess.
I really liked all the new gameplay though and the races look great (except maybe for the khajiit), I found the full version here but not with the original sound. Can someone post it if they find it?
The Elder Scrolls Online - Synergies, Finesse, Mounts, Vampires, and more! - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back