• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elder Scrolls VI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
WDgqFgc.jpg

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

AVAILABLE FOR MAC ON DAY 1??

WHY DID HE SAY THAT LIKE IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL??

That's it. I'm sold. I can't fight it anymore. Even if it ends up having a subscription fee, this game's shaping up to be too perfect.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
I went to finish the Companions quest line tonight, but got caught up after finishing the Blood Honor quest, killing the witches. I came back to the Silver Hand attack on Whiterun, but the Purity of Revenge quest won't activate like it should because I had that dumb Helm of Winterhold quest to do still in the same place as the former quest. I stealthily completed the helm quest, hoping it would let me start the companion one, but no luck.

So close to rage quitting.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I don't remember the last Elder Scrolls game where I got punished for exploring like that.

At the start of the damned game no less.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well that's disappointing. I was hoping for more since I've explored every location and completed every quest I can find.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, maybe they'll at least give the Aldmeri-Dominion-Stones-And-Towers-End-Of-World scenario the attention of a full game, instead of a DLC package, however extensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back