• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elder Scrolls VI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I created a new game the other day, with the specific intention of collecting all the deidric artifacts, and got the mission for three of them within an hour of creating a new game. Went straight to Windhelm and Sanguine challenged me to a drinking competition, which teleported me to Markarth where I immediately went into the abandoned house to activate the quest for Molag Bal, and after leaving was given an invitation for what will lead to Mahrunes' Razor. It's almost like the game knew exactly what I was after and just gave it to me.

D

Deleted member 36435

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

i got into the beta for this lol

D

Deleted member 36435

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

Ok, so those who think this is gonna be a WoW clone are wrong.

that's all i'm gonna say

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i finished this game months ago and am thoroughly disappointed due to the lack of ending credits. i thought killing alduin with all of the dead heroes was the end game?

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
i finished this game months ago and am thoroughly disappointed due to the lack of ending credits. i thought killing alduin with all of the dead heroes was the end game?

There is no real end to the game, there's an infinite amount of quests you can do.

Finally finished the main quest myself, Alduin can fucking two hit ko you so I mostly hid behind the other guys. Right now I'm trying to create some daedric armor and weapons. Gonna see if I can get an absorb health enchantment that's as powerful as the ebony blade at full power and use it on a daedric greatsword. After that might I'll prolly go to soltheshiem.

Light

faster than
Awards
An elder scrolls game that ends?

[video=youtube;lhckuhUxcgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA[/video]
Daggerfall ends doesn't it?

Personally, I much prefer the Vampire Lord perks to the option of Beast Form. Gives so much, for so little loss. Especially when Dawnguard get's finished off.

Awards
Oh.

My.

God.

Elder Scrolls Anthology rolls up (nearly) everything from Arena to Skyrim | Joystiq

xelder-scrolls-anthology.jpg.pagespeed.ic.V-vCC58jRV.jpg

More Pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151544327381404.1073741829.131368351403&type=3

Edit: Available for Pre-Order no less:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Elder-Scr...5&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Elder+Scrolls+Anthology

Awards
There's something to be said about owning physical copies of things, as well as beautiful collections like this.

Besides, before this anthology, if you wanted to play any of the games before Oblivion, you'd have to go out of your way install extra software just to play them.

And yes it's for PC only because of Arena and Daggerfall, and Morrowind only went to Xbox as a port. $80 is a steal for all these. That doesn't mean it shouldn't or won't be bought.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I've read some reviews and looked at some gameplay; I don't care about inquisition anymore. This game seems to have everything that was good about skyrim and has taken out the stuff that was bad, like quests that all seemed the same and copy pasted environments. I'm just hoping that a lot of people buy the ps4 version so I can have folks to play with.

D

Deleted member 36435

i started skyrim up again
sure is fun installing like 4 different sex mods at once... because that is guaranteed to cause animation conflicts
watching people fall through the world and fly back up while the poorly made sexsounds.wav loops is fucking hilarious

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I want some clips of that.

I've been meaning to get into this game again lately, still need to start and finish all the DLC. With all these mods for PC, I almost regret getting it on Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back