• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

element form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

do u guys think that element forms should in the neext game along with the old forms? u no like, rock form, thunder form,fire form, wind form?

any 1 dis/agree

tardkiller198

Hell ya that would b sooooooo siqq

it would b sweet to if for example in fire form ud get fire magic like flare and the final skill could b like meteor or something like that

that would b awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwistedHeartz

Guess it would be okay, lol... And guys... PLEASE... Don't stretch the page. It's kind of annoying... x_x Trust me, one or two "!" Is enough. :\

Sanctuary Keeper

jarm, please edit your post. For our sake... xD
Just get rid of those exclaimation marks, leaving only one or 2.

It would be cool if you can get all the element as the organization in forms.

What do you mean by forms...? Sorry, just curious. As in their weapons?

Demi_Shock

Yeah, it would be cool, but I wonder how that would affect the magic Sora already has.

Would he not be able to cast it in Normal Form?

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Yeah, it would be cool, but I wonder how that would affect the magic Sora already has.

Would he not be able to cast it in Normal Form?

Yes,i think he will able to use them,the only difference i think is that on his element form,the elemental power he will use ,it will be way GREATER that the Normal Form(ex:fire-firagun):thumbsup:

Sanctuary Keeper

Only thing is, isn't his element power already greatly increased in Wisdom form? Meh, doesn't matter, I guess a form specializing in a ONE element is good. Kind of a hassle though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back