• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

em exposed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover2

i know who em is now. since sora turned into a heartless in kh1 a shell of sora was born. maybe em is soras shell and the reason y he keeps wanting to challenge sora is caz he wants to see who is the strongest between them.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
which person wants to challenge sora? if you're talking about engimatic man he's not sora's shell because he was much taller?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i don't think that is sora's shel lhe's too tall unless he's from the future.the only thing that might be right is when sora changed into the heartless.

Last edited:

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
hmm i dont think that is the reason for engetic man but i think your might beright about sora getting a shell from being a heart less and that is why we get the "he looks just like you" and they "Sora and Sora" busness, but i hope that Kh2 makes the sora and sora thing easyer to keep up with just ill be like WTF which sora are you talking about know why dont you just call every one sora, or label them at least, ok now Origonal sora from kh is Sora1 and the other is sora2. or soracopycat, or sorawannabe, or soralookalike, or sora's biggest fan. (just some ideas)

Wing-less

Website
www.freewebs.com
Wow. I do believe that's the first time I've heard that theory. But I must admit, I personally have no solid evidence against it. I just think it highly unlikely.

adventchildkiori

The only reason he would want to see whos strongest is if hes one of those people that like to be number one in everything... I think you should lean towards the way that he wanted to test to see how strong sora was....

sorixed

Dattebayo!
adventchildkiori said:
The only reason he would want to see whos strongest is if hes one of those people that like to be number one in everything... I think you should lean towards the way that he wanted to test to see how strong sora was....
yeah just like axel wanted to see how strong sora was he was testing him.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Um, no. EM is not Sora's shell, because Sora is a whole being. When he got his heart back, he got his shell (body and soul) back too. If he didn't have a shell, Sora woundn't be able to possess a Keyblade because a heart floating in the air can't hold an object, or vise versa. You need a shell and a heart to possess one. So, EM is not Sora's shell.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Em is not Sora's shell, when someone(DiZ,can't remember) asks his name he said "I have no name" and also states that he is nothing what-so-ever. So basically if he was Sora's shell he would have been called Sora? because when they are talking they say "Sora and Sora" but that doesn't make sense, so if someone else they are talking about, his name is Sora, so that means that someone else could possibly his shell, like BHK! But i guess i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back