• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh God. One time, for a project, I was supposed to create something out of paper-mache, based off of nature. I made a Graceful Dahlia, because Marluxia controls flowers. Here's how it turned out:
-I got 0% because it wasn't nature themed
-I got a referral because I brought a "weapon" to school
-I got in MAJOR trouble because there was a rumor I was gonna put someone in the hospital with it
-I ended up having to stay after school with the school counciler for a month to discuss why I would even joke about doing the above
-Got grounded for a month at home

Kingdom Hearts pretty much ruined my 6th grade experience. But I'm still an addict.

o_O It was paper mache. (and your teacher sucked for a lack of imagination) But it was paper. If paper was going to kill somebody, I'm sure a lot of people would be dead today from class projects that involve paper mache and crazy glue.

Did you take a pic of your project? We can admire it and give you 100% for it being awesome.

School administrators suck.

JustCallMeShadow

Oh God. One time, for a project, I was supposed to create something out of paper-mache, based off of nature. I made a Graceful Dahlia, because Marluxia controls flowers. Here's how it turned out:
-I got in MAJOR trouble because there was a rumor I was gonna put someone in the hospital with it
-I ended up having to stay after school with the school counciler for a month to discuss why I would even joke about doing the above

Kingdom Hearts pretty much ruined my 6th grade experience. But I'm still an addict.

..... HOW DARE THEY! That DID have something to do with nature!

Diastyl

Seriously???????????

Must've been embarrassing, but the paper mache must have benn GOOD!

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
It was probly Marly.

Probably but i think it was Vexen, because his hair is long and all lol and i draw marluxia with spiky hair :x

KH keeps me from writing essays. My obsession is that bad.

XD Lol! My inner fangirl comes out usually when I am tired which is usually when I get hyper.

lol, was it random that he offered or was it from a convo?

I have the battle theme in my head. I hum it every time I am walking to class. (and I usually get the gamer guys at my school to look at me like o_O)

When I was in art class, all I would draw were Axel's eyes and one day my teacher said "Please, no anime and video game eyes. We are trying for realism." and she looked right at me. And my art notebook is covered in KH stuff. I have Kingdom Hearts written out and I was able to fit every main character's name to each letter and the enemies. Then I drew a heart and Cloud's head and some quotes.

Also all of my notes in every class (even my college notes) are covered in drawings of Namine's head.

Well i still write my essays XD Lol i get more random/crazier than i already am when im hyper, when im hyper its probably because im sad or just tired

He offered me because actually he knew KH and liked it but not as obsessed as me and he knew im a huge fan xD
There are a few other gamer guys who know/like KH but never hyped about it

I hum KH theme songs/songs whenever i get the chance to xD

lol i can never draw self portraits..i tried and it ends up looking anime like :x

That's one evil teacher and it does have something to do with nature. Your teacher has a lack of common sense and basic knowledge :/

o_O It was paper mache. (and your teacher sucked for a lack of imagination) But it was paper. If paper was going to kill somebody, I'm sure a lot of people would be dead today from class projects that involve paper mache and crazy glue.

Did you take a pic of your project? We can admire it and give you 100% for it being awesome.

School administrators suck.
I agree with everything.

Diastyl

Ugh, one embarrassing thing is that I have a phobia of my friends dyeing my hair pink cuz my hair looks like Marluxia....

And hopefully it will NEVER happen

Diastyl

Oh man, that sucks.........

Okay, so now I frigging realize that I just imagined myself with pink hair...

I look freaky!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well i still write my essays XD Lol i get more random/crazier than i already am when im hyper, when im hyper its probably because im sad or just tired

He offered me because actually he knew KH and liked it but not as obsessed as me and he knew im a huge fan xD
There are a few other gamer guys who know/like KH but never hyped about it

I hum KH theme songs/songs whenever i get the chance to xD

lol i can never draw self portraits..i tried and it ends up looking anime like :x

Lol. It doesn't really. It just distracts me for a long period of time...then I remember I have work and do it at the last minute

Yesterday I got hyper and my best friend looked at me like I was mental. I had just watched YGOTAS's new episode an I didn't realize that the beginning was a parody of the VMA's and I started laughing like a nut in her car. I get real crazy when i am hyper.

That's one evil teacher and it does have something to do with nature. Your teacher has a lack of common sense and basic knowledge :/

So true.

I would have used the Romantic period of writing as a way to justify the project if any other reason didn't work. It was quote obvious when Romanticism became the highlight of literature, common themes where of nature and death (which is also a part of nature) and a scythe is a representation of the natural theme of death. (of course teachers think you are being a smart ass and usually make things worse)

Ugh, one embarrassing thing is that I have a phobia of my friends dyeing my hair pink cuz my hair looks like Marluxia....

And hopefully it will NEVER happen

XD lol I would be worried too.

O.O

My hair would closely resemble Kairi KH II except for her front hair
Except mines is dark dark brown and kinda red brown in the sun

I would say that is more Tifa (FFVIIAC/KH2) hair.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Oh man, that sucks.........

Okay, so now I frigging realize that I just imagined myself with pink hair...

I look freaky!

;-;

Lol. It doesn't really. It just distracts me for a long period of time...then I remember I have work and do it at the last minute
I get real crazy when i am hyper.

I would say that is more Tifa (FFVIIAC/KH2) hair.

I am crazy when i get hyper too. But i love it XD

*goes to check Tifa's hair*
Mm not exactly...Tifa's hair is long and straight xD
well maybe my old hair used to look like her hair but not exactly of course xD
My hair is shorter, browner and how do i say it..the edges bend and go everywhere xD
You know like if you play Sims 2 there's this hair that looks like this (the blonde girl in the bottom most right except the bangs and my hair the "spikes" is bendier xD):
6opb23r.jpg

Ok its not like Kairi's but its the closest i can get to xD

F

Forcefan

all scenes with aerith in it, that just made me shiver down in side. I lost my virginty finally!

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I once made a sculpture of a moogle for Art class last year and those who didn't know KH thought that it was a pig or a teddy bear. I remember one of my batchmates saying "I SAW YOUR MOOGLE!!!"
And just today in one of my classes, we read a legend about a girl who ran away from her village, slept beside a pine tree and turned into one herself. After readong it, we were supposed to draw our favorite scene. The story wasn't in English so I understood only little of it. All I knew was that she turned into a tree. So I just drew a girl sleeping under a pine tree(it was the easiest to draw). I was very, very close to drawing the woods in Halloween Town. You know, the one with all the doors. I drew a door in the shape of a Christmas tree on one of the trees then erased it. My teacher would be wondering why the hell I placed that there.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I once made a sculpture of a moogle for Art class last year and those who didn't know KH thought that it was a pig or a teddy bear. I remember one of my batchmates saying "I SAW YOUR MOOGLE!!!"
And just today in one of my classes, we read a legend about a girl who ran away from her village, slept beside a pine tree and turned into one herself. After readong it, we were supposed to draw our favorite scene. The story wasn't in English so I understood only little of it. All I knew was that she turned into a tree. So I just drew a girl sleeping under a pine tree(it was the easiest to draw). I was very, very close to drawing the woods in Halloween Town. You know, the one with all the doors. I drew a door in the shape of a Christmas tree on one of the trees then erased it. My teacher would be wondering why the hell I placed that there.

xDDD if i drew woods, id probably draw a mansion in there too o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back