• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailen

Re: Embarressing KH Moments.

because it might be true lol sorry i kid i kid

Shinra

Banned
Awards

yeah and when I went to my anime-con a couple months ago... I found a girl marluxia and a girl aerith doing a yuri kiss... also I even saw this funny FF7 Cosplay called cloud's weird day...it involved Vincent seeing Cloud dressed as a girl and vincent mistaking him for a girl that resulted in a weird yaoi moment...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

me and my friend were in walmart and i was complaining about the lack of kh games after kh2
i saw kh re:CoM and i yelled :"DUDE, ITS A FUCKING SIGN!" needless to say i had to leave
i came back like an hour later with money and BLITZED through the whole store
it was an epic race to my ps2, next day i got sick and spent that school day completley BEATING THE GAME
record: 8 hrs

Dexel

Beyond hope

I watched Sora dancing with Donald and Goofy in that scene in KH2, and I realized Sora was even further from being a man that he ever was.

+Rep.

No, not really. I was never that obsessed with the game.

Though when I showed my friend CoM, when she saw Marluxia she said "Wow, that's a pretty girl" and I was like "Uhhh, that's a guy".

Same thing happened when I played it. I thought he was a girl and talked aloud about it.

My sister: Uhhhhh...he's a guy.

Me: What the he**?

Aria

braver by the minute

My dad walked in while I was trying to finish atlantica. I had made him make an ebay account so I could buy it off of ebay and he was said " *insert awkward silence* is this the game you bought?"

Dexel

Beyond hope

My dad walked in while I was trying to finish atlantica. I had made him make an ebay account so I could buy it off of ebay and he was said " *insert awkward silence* is this the game you bought?"

Must have seemed to be a eternity if that silence was that awkward. Same thing happened when my mom popped in on my sister and I somehow bearing the torment of finishing Atlantica, first for myself, then I did it for her. xD

( And she still owes me a favor for doing that. >:^( )

Sparks

gone

It was last year and me and my bff were in a pool and then we grabbed pool noodles and did the Sora/Roxas fight and then everyone was watching us like we were freaks.

Dexel

Beyond hope

It was last year and me and my bff were in a pool and then we grabbed pool noodles and did the Sora/Roxas fight and then everyone was watching us like we were freaks.

You serious? xD

Never heard of anyone doing that.

Wheepop

Going on a trip in my favorite rocketship!

My friend and I were playing the card game war and then we started talking about Kingdom Hearts. I said I was a super awesome keyblade master because I played an ace, but then she did too and won the war thing after. She said "Ha ha ha, I'm the true keyblade master and I'm taking you card, fool!" Then I beat her in the next hand with a heart card and shouted " You'll never be able to defeat me! I haved the most powerful weapon of all:MY HEART!!!"
My mom walked in, shook her head, and said "Wow, you play that game way too much."

RememberRoxas

My friend and I were playing the card game war and then we started talking about Kingdom Hearts. I said I was a super awesome keyblade master because I played an ace, but then she did too and won the war thing after. She said "Ha ha ha, I'm the true keyblade master and I'm taking you card, fool!" Then I beat her in the next hand with a heart card and shouted " You'll never be able to defeat me! I haved the most powerful weapon of all:MY HEART!!!"
My mom walked in, shook her head, and said "Wow, you play that game way too much."
hehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org

Wow, that is too much KH addicted, but oh well.

A

Azrael

Guess it's when I said Mar Luck sia but then it turned to be the faggoty ass Japanese way of saying it.

MARLOOOOOSHA

and also when sora sang

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b

let see............ i was was walking to the last area in beauty and the beast and i got into that battle with xaldin.....and then i i used Micky like 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times...that battle got on my freaking nerves...it sucked so bad!!!!!!!!!anyway thats it lol

Last edited:

Dexel

Beyond hope

You guys keep on amazing me with the odd things you do. o_O

KH is good, but...going THIS far? You need to drop that game for a while.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com

An embarressing moment was in KH2 when you fight Sephiroth. Sora was about to tell him about like his whole adventure story, when Sephiroth shuts him up by saying.."That's enough"...I was like,"WTF! HA he just told Sora off!"

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense

In science class, we were talking to each other and brainstorming hypothesis for our science project. We were supposed to say whatever question came to our mind, so I asked "Why are the Heartless attracted to the keyblade?" in a really mysterious-narrator way and my teacher overheard me and he looked up and laughed. He is such a cool teacher and a SciFi/RPG geek too.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

let see............ i was was walking to the last area in beauty and the beast and i got into that battle with xaldin.....and then i i used Micky like 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times...that battle got on my freaking nerves...it sucked so bad!!!!!!!!!anyway thats it lol

I also get embarassed when I can't defeat the boss of a certain world. I hope that noone notices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back