• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
Re: Embarressing KH Moments.

In science class, we were talking to each other and brainstorming hypothesis for our science project. We were supposed to say whatever question came to our mind, so I asked "Why are the Heartless attracted to the keyblade?" in a really mysterious-narrator way and my teacher overheard me and he looked up and laughed. He is such a cool teacher and a SciFi/RPG geek too.

lol your teacher played kh?????????

Aria

braver by the minute

In science class, we were talking to each other and brainstorming hypothesis for our science project. We were supposed to say whatever question came to our mind, so I asked "Why are the Heartless attracted to the keyblade?" in a really mysterious-narrator way and my teacher overheard me and he looked up and laughed. He is such a cool teacher and a SciFi/RPG geek too.
Woah does your teacher play kh? That would be really weird...

Wheepop

Going on a trip in my favorite rocketship!

I wish my teachers played KH...that would be cool, we could discuss it in class. That is one awesome teacher.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.

I wish my teachers played KH...that would be cool, we could discuss it in class. That is one awesome teacher.

maybe but it would stiil be wierd..........

My guidance counselor last year said that she watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.
Hm..... embarassng moments..

1. My teacher told us to stand up and say "My name is (name) I want to be remembered as (bla) by all my teachers and classmates" when it was my turn to recite, instead of saying "I don't want to be remembered" , I shouted "THE CLOAKED SCHEMER!!!!!". Everyone was staring at me.

2. My friend brought a Sora plush to school. She pulled it out of her bag and I started screaming. I grabbed the plush and started hugging it while screaming. (I didn't actually think it was embarassing but other people probably thought I was weird)

3. My brother was watching me play Re:COM and while I was fighting Replica, I was shouting "FFOOOORRR ZEXXIIIOOOOONNN!!"

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder

My guidance counselor last year said that she watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.
Hm..... embarassng moments..

1. My teacher told us to stand up and say "My name is (name) I want to be remembered as (bla) by all my teachers and classmates" when it was my turn to recite, instead of saying "I don't want to be remembered" , I shouted "THE CLOAKED SCHEMER!!!!!". Everyone was staring at me.

2. My friend brought a Sora plush to school. She pulled it out of her bag and I started screaming. I grabbed the plush and started hugging it while screaming. (I didn't actually think it was embarassing but other people probably thought I was weird)

3. My brother was watching me play Re:COM and while I was fighting Replica, I was shouting "FFOOOORRR ZEXXIIIOOOOONNN!!"

lol--your a pretty awesome person!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

I guess if there was anything embarrassing for me, it was about 3 to 4 years ago. Wore Demyx's sitar necklace at school and one of my friends told me what it really looked like. After that I pretty much never wore it again.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com

ur so dead...
My i hav sooo many embarresing momentss......
Um my lil sis and I were singing a song and the when the shorors was coming I jsut broke into this weird dance singing a rap version of Sanctury o_O it was funny and my mum was laughing cause she played the games before I did (but didnt get far since i stole them muhahahaha!)
uh another one was when I was in Science and Me and my bestie have this joke about anime` boyfriends (hers is Sasuke and mine is Riku) and she just yelled out "TSUKI LIKES THE 'BOUNCY BED GAME WITH RIKU!!!!!!' Since half the class kneqw I was Tsuki they looked at me and i literally turned the colour of a tomato....

The bouncy bed game is off Sora time on TouchmyKeyblades profile on youtube... look it up

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

This was a few months back..

Me and my friends were sitting in the cafeteria, far away from other people. We started to randomly talk about kh, and my best friend gets up and points his spoon at the entire cafeteria, and says "I am light!" Really loud....and eveyone turns around to look at our table with that akward silence. So to save my friend , I stand up beside him and say,

"Uh...Kingdom Hearts RULES!" And suprisingly, some people nodded in agreement.

RememberRoxas

In the first game, on the Island, when Riku asks you to name the raft, I named mine something very naughty.
And my dad saw...

I guess if there was anything embarrassing for me, it was about 3 to 4 years ago. Wore Demyx's sitar necklace at school and one of my friends told me what it really looked like. After that I pretty much never wore it again.
HHAHAHAHA you guys make me lol...

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.

lol--your a pretty awesome person!
:lol:

I just remembered that I had more

1. My best frined and I were standing on the stairs and talking. My other friend and her best frined were below us. I ran to the railing and shouted "Roxas, use the Keyblade!!":lol: I'm pretty suire other people heard me.
2.YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories- Lexaeus and Zexion's voice, English
Two of my friends and I did this scene except, I laughed out loud like, REALLY loud(with my friends).
Me: What is the meaning of this, Zexion? I want and explanatio-... GWAHAHAAHA
That's what I did. We were all slapping our thighs and rolling on the floor. I bet a few other students thought that we've gone crazy.:lol:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

When Kingdom Hearts 2 got to EBGames me and my sister walked in with little paper flags. The girl at the counter looked so confused, but I think because we were frequent customers she didn't laugh.

:|

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder

:lol:

I just remembered that I had more

1. My best frined and I were standing on the stairs and talking. My other friend and her best frined were below us. I ran to the railing and shouted "Roxas, use the Keyblade!!":lol: I'm pretty suire other people heard me.
2.YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories- Lexaeus and Zexion's voice, English
Two of my friends and I did this scene except, I laughed out loud like, REALLY loud(with my friends).
Me: What is the meaning of this, Zexion? I want and explanatio-... GWAHAHAAHA
That's what I did. We were all slapping our thighs and rolling on the floor. I bet a few other students thought that we've gone crazy.:lol:

lol nice!!!!......poor me none of my friends in my class played kh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back