• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► emotions are for pussies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm with everyone. Talk. You know where you stand. If you feel uncomfortable just talking during the play, maybe bring a crossword or something and ask her for help solving it. Just do something casual and if she responds to the casual then try working at bringing your relationship back

and, say you're sorry her grandmother died so she knows you care.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Regardless...

About... I'll say 7 months ago I became intrested in this girl. Mostly because she's one of the few girls I actually find attractive in my school.

Bunch of shit happened (went on a few dates, physical contact never went past hand-holding, few convo's on AIM). Then we didn't speak for about 2 months during the summer (apparently her grandma died)

So school starts again, and she hasn't even attempted to speak with me (nor have I with her). Nearly bit the insides of my cheek raw after seeing some freshman hitting on her. I said "Happy Birthday" to her in the hall once, and that's it for contact.

I have no idea how I feel about her.

So now we're both in the Senior Play, and I've been playing with the notation of talking to her. The problem is, I really don't/do want to.

On one hand, I'll feel like shit if she gets involved with some other guy and I did nothing.

On the other, I really don't want to know what she thinks of me.

tl;dr should I grow some balls and talk to her, or just let things be?

Let things be, shes obviously just another pretty face. Shes moved on and so should you. Like you said, emotions are for pussies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Gah, don't listen to him, he's been doing this all day.
Anyway can you give us an update on the situation Ningacom?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm with everyone. Talk. You know where you stand. If you feel uncomfortable just talking during the play, maybe bring a crossword or something and ask her for help solving it. Just do something casual and if she responds to the casual then try working at bringing your relationship back

I must admit, that's pretty clever.

and, say you're sorry her grandmother died so she knows you care.

Saying it now would seem like an afterthought, don't you think?

I second this.

Joy

Bronze Member
Regardless...

About... I'll say 7 months ago I became intrested in this girl. Mostly because she's one of the few girls I actually find attractive in my school.

Bunch of shit happened (went on a few dates, physical contact never went past hand-holding, few convo's on AIM). Then we didn't speak for about 2 months during the summer (apparently her grandma died)

So school starts again, and she hasn't even attempted to speak with me (nor have I with her). Nearly bit the insides of my cheek raw after seeing some freshman hitting on her. I said "Happy Birthday" to her in the hall once, and that's it for contact.

I have no idea how I feel about her.

So now we're both in the Senior Play, and I've been playing with the notation of talking to her. The problem is, I really don't/do want to.

On one hand, I'll feel like shit if she gets involved with some other guy and I did nothing.

On the other, I really don't want to know what she thinks of me.

tl;dr should I grow some balls and talk to her, or just let things be?

Grow some balls and talk to her.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Gah, don't listen to him, he's been doing this all day.

I second this.

Like... atm update?

Nothing really. Although, I'm doubting she's actually over me.

If she was, I can't see why she wouldn't want to talk to me. Unless she's embarrassed of me, and unless I seriously misjudged her character, she's not that big of a bitch.

She also won't look at me. We walked past each other in the library a week or so, neither of us said anything. We were also in practice today (and not trying to sound like a bragging faggot), but I said something funny enough to the rest of the cast to look at me. She didn't turn her head.

So I've come up with 3 conclusions

1) She's pissed at me for reasons I can't fathom

2) She still likes me, and feels awkward around me

3) She doesn't like me, and feels awkward because of something that happened around the end of the Freshman year.

Regardless, I don't want to talk to her until the start of November. Simply because I want give myself time to think of the whole thing. Which was a good call, considering my opinion of the matter has changed 3 times in the past two days.

Teen drama gahhhhhhh

DaDarkDude

I agree with you on that, man...
I guess the only person that can really solve it is you.
My advice is to lay back a bit and observe how she acts, think about it a bit, and then decide whether or not she still likes you. If I were you, don't rush into things by asking her anything yet, that's just a bomb waiting to happen, first let things play, which is probably what she too is doing. So, observe how she reacts, and decide on the next best move, which only you can know, and we can't say.
In short, kick back and wait to see how she acts, it's possible that she is in the same position you are in...

Iridium

Awards
Well I am starting to think it's a cross between 2 and 3; that's just me.
Glad you have a plan try and stick to it if you can.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So I've come up with 3 conclusions

1) She's pissed at me for reasons I can't fathom

I hope for your sake that is no-

Which is funny, because it's actually 1

Lol twist

-oh shit.

I had really hope it wasn't this. Reason for that is because I had a pretty similar situation with my friend Megan, with whom I had become relatively close to. Granted, we were not dating, but I did like her. Long story short, something happened and she, after having been very talkative and always around me, started acting as if I didn't exist. She'd not talk to me and seemingly go out of her way to avoid being near me.

Since that sounds a bit like what you are dealing with, I'd love to offer you some advice, but seeing as how Megan and I have not spoken a word to one another in three years, I don't think I'm exactly qualified to do so.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Oh, the silent grudge >_>
It might take a while then.

Indeed. Hopefully, after a month she won't be as upset with me (although it's difficult to guess when I'm not sure what it is she's mad at me for).

I had really hope it wasn't this. Reason for that is because I had a pretty similar situation with my friend Megan, with whom I had become relatively close to. Granted, we were not dating, but I did like her. Long story short, something happened and she, after having been very talkative and always around me, started acting as if I didn't exist. She'd not talk to me and seemingly go out of her way to avoid being near me.

Haha, maybe not then. If she's like, really upset with me then I suppose this will all turn out something like that. But I can't think of anything I did that would be THAT bad, so hopefully it's just a minor irritation (talking optimistically here).

Iridium

Awards
By then asking would be wise, a woman's memory is strong when it comes to things like this.
Think back to the things you've done in the past; starting with the most important down to menial issues.

Sometimes the little things can escalate into serious matters.

DaDarkDude

Indeed. Perhaps you may have said something on accident? Did something wrong? If I were you, go ask for an apology, (if you think you did somethign wrong)...

Iridium

Awards
I think you mean apologize to her, the other way around would more likely make things worse.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Haha, maybe not then. If she's like, really upset with me then I suppose this will all turn out something like that. But I can't think of anything I did that would be THAT bad, so hopefully it's just a minor irritation (talking optimistically here).

That's the exact same thing that I thought.

Though, some of my friends talked to her and from what they said, I think she may have found out that I liked her and didn't exactly know how to react to it. Since you and your girl in question actually were going out at one point, I doubt that she has the same reason for acting this way.

EDIT:

lol 1234

DaDarkDude

Yeah, it's most likely you said something without realizing it, or, maybe someone spread a rumor to her that hates you, or something...
Maybe it's just that she needs time alone, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back