• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Encanto (2021)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I actually kinda dislike the idea of Mirabel being a Princess of Heart. Afterall a big point of her story is that she's special, even without a magical gift, her being a host to one of the New Lights would muddy the message.

Would the new magic of the Casita now come from her love for her family or the New Light powers she's gained?

Zackarix

Awards
I actually kinda dislike the idea of Mirabel being a Princess of Heart. Afterall a big point of her story is that she's special, even without a magical gift, her being a host to one of the New Lights would muddy the message.
I kind of agree but maybe they could work with it, especially if the world is a sequel to the movie instead of an adaptation. Mirabel always wanted to be special and it turns out she is, but it's not a good thing because it's causing her to be targeted. And Princess of Heart abilities are still really undefined, so functionally the only superpower Mirabel has is being a really nice person.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I kind of agree but maybe they could work with it, especially if the world is a sequel to the movie instead of an adaptation. Mirabel always wanted to be special and it turns out she is, but it's not a good thing because it's causing her to be targeted. And Princess of Heart abilities are still really undefined, so functionally the only superpower Mirabel has is being a really nice person.
While i do like her power being her kind and caring self. Kairi has proven that the Princesses of Hearts power can create miracles, so even if it is illdefined it could be miscomstrude as the new source of the miracle even if set after the movie.

Seasaltrio

Awards
I think Mirabel is totally one of the new princesses of heart. If I am correct, I think all of the new princesses of heart will be as follows- (5-7 are not confirmed- just my theory)
1-Kairi
2-Anna
3-Elsa
4-Rapunzel

5-Moana
6-Raya
7-Mirabel

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Mirabel should be involved in the KH series someway or another. KH could use more diversity imo.

Anyways, I enjoyed the movie.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
If the games continue to hype mostly recent films the way KH3 did, the next KH would hands down be the most "diverse" game the series has had. TP&TF, Moana, Encanto, Raya. And as loathe as I am to bring up PIXAR, they have Turning Red, Coco, Soul, etc., too.

Back