• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enchanted Dominian[New Enemies]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

Did anyone else notice the minion characters from Sleeping Beauty in the gameplay pics of Enchanted Dominon on the new famitsu scans. There right here near the bottom right corner,
It shows Aqua fighting along side Prince Phillip in Malificents castle, battling her minions from the film.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I just love Aqua's scenario so far. Beating up minions, having awesome party members.

But yeah, I'm glad we get to beat up the minions. Just like Iago in KH1/CoM.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
ah i thought I was the only one who saw that. Who is that? Were they in sleeping beauty? It certainly isnt an unversed....

Yeah, they were like her Lackeys.

And the undead pirates from PoTC...but fighting them was a pain in the ass

Yeah, although I always laughed when they would shot from their crossbows and it still had the gun shot noise.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
ah i thought I was the only one who saw that. Who is that? Were they in sleeping beauty? It certainly isnt an unversed....

Watch the movie and you'll see--they're Maleficent's little goobery minions.
They always freaked me out, even though they were funny.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hmmmmm...I wonder why they weren't in KH 1 or 2. I guess she abandoned them when she found the heartless

They could be dead. Or they just stayed behind at Enchanted Dominion. They were kind of hapless, so I dunno how much use she'd have for them. They spent sixteen years looking for a baby--instead of considering the fact that Aurora would have grown up.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Maybe they will incorporate more non-unversed enemies, like those dinosaur looking things that try to capture Stitch.

probably not....only characters on the ship r gantu, jumba...experiment 221 Sparky...stitch...and TAV....then if u count those ships that chase after stitch wen hes in space

Coeurl

Demon Dance
probably not....only characters on the ship r gantu, jumba...experiment 221 Sparky...stitch...and TAV....then if u count those ships that chase after stitch wen hes in space

orily? the game isn't out yet. we, no, you can't tell for sure if they are the only characters in Deep Space. -.-

i sure hope they add more non-unversed enemies in this game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

If they included Maleficent's minions, what's stopping them from doing anything else? It's a big ship, I really doubt that's all who's on there.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
It would be weird for the Grand Counsel lady and some of the other aliens who actually live/work on that ship not to be included at least a little bit too......

TrinityxLimit

orily? the game isn't out yet. we, no, you can't tell for sure if they are the only characters in Deep Space. -.-

i sure hope they add more non-unversed enemies in this game.

If they included Maleficent's minions, what's stopping them from doing anything else? It's a big ship, I really doubt that's all who's on there.

My thoughts exactly. I think it would be cool to include them. And it seems that the actual world also takes place in outer space itself, outside the ship, so they could appear elsewhere.

How were Maleficents baddies disposed of? Did they disappear? ( I never saw the movie, believe it or not). Going by that, I was thinking on how they would die in-game, like a poof of smoke or something.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think the Three Fairies might of turned them into flowers or stone or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back