• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enchanted Dominion Battle Music Preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
That's really, really good! I couldn't even tell that it wasn't the real one. You should do more of these if you ever feel like it. :)

Rix

:)
Awards
Amazing! Sound like the real thing! Looking forward to hear some more of the BBS music.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Wow that's pretty. Thanks for putting that together.

Abbot

What program did you use? Gawd, this sounds legit and awesome.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Brilliant! I actually thought that was genuine until I reread your post properly. Fantastic job :D I love Shimomura's work, and this sounds pretty damn accurate.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
you should post it over at TM too more people can tell you about it xD

eeeeh... its ok i guess.. i think i like other songs better though..

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
This is really cool. awesome music as usual from shimomura that makes the kh music/themes. can't wait to hear the rest. :)

Awards
Hey all, I was excited for Birth by Sleep, so I decided to put together Enchanted Dominion's battle music from the preview videos.
This was done specifically from the video with Terra fighting around in Enchanted Dominion.
The videos did not contained every single moment of the song, so I had to guess quite a bit, however I feel it gives a good sense of the song.

Download Link >>Enchanted Dominion Battle.mp3

It's not arranged exactly the same as Yoko Shimomura's version, but it should sound very similar to how it will when the game comes out.

By any chance, have you done something like this in the past?

I recall a member on either KHV or KHU posting up his rendition of Namine's theme and Scythe of Petals. They were mind blowingly professional.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you extracted the BGM directly from the video and removed any extraneous audio. It sounds dead on.

blue.nocturne

Thanks for the comments everyone.
I actually might try to do Castle of Dreams next, then possibly the spinning wheel boss fight after.
Dunno how long it will take, but I hope to get it done soon.
Glad you all enjoyed it.

In case you are wondering what I did, was that I listened to the videos and "recomposed" the song using Fruity Loops Studio.
I first started by writing down all the notes using MIDI then I applied the nice synths to each track.
The synths are called Garritan Personal Orchestra and East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold (they have really long names...).
I think trying to balance everything took the longest, but that's how the preview was put together.

Sadly there is no way to filter out specific sounds in a video, everything has to be redone.
It's like baking a cake, you can't all of a sudden remove all of the butter and egg from a finished cake.

By any chance, have you done something like this in the past?

I recall a member on either KHV or KHU posting up his rendition of Namine's theme and Scythe of Petals. They were mind blowingly professional.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you extracted the BGM directly from the video and removed any extraneous audio. It sounds dead on.
Yeah, that was me back then too.
I took a long break and learned how to use the synths better.
So hopefully this sounds a lot better than back then.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I actually might try to do Castle of Dreams next, then possibly the spinning wheel boss fight after.
Glad you all enjoyed it.

In case you are wondering what I did, was that I listened to the videos and "recomposed" the song using Fruity Loops Studio.
I first started by writing down all the notes using MIDI then I applied the nice synths to each track.
The synths are called Garritan Personal Orchestra and East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold (they have really long names...).
I think trying to balance everything took the longest, but that's how the preview was put together.

Sadly there is no way to filter out specific sounds in a video, everything has to be redone.
It's like baking a cake, you can't all of a sudden remove all of the butter and egg from a finished cake.

Yeah, that was me back then too.
I took a long break and learned how to use the synths better.
So hopefully this sounds a lot better than back then.

IMO, I think you should try the wheel master theme before you do the cinderella battle theme.

Great job, I have listened to this song all day.

Was that scyte of petals remix put on youtube? Because I remembered a scythe of petals remix I really like alot. It had a darker sound to it than the in game version. If that's the one I am thinking about I think it would be cool if you linked us to an mp3 download for that too.

Again, thanks.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Glad you all enjoyed it.

Totally. Keep it up and I'll keep showing off your work on the main site.

miiworld2

Awards
One word: Beautiful.:love:

If that exact tune doesn't match the world's battle music, I dunno what will! A+!!
It's now on my iPod! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back