• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ENCOM in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Okay so I was just replaying KHII the other day just for the heck of it and I'm in Space Parnoids...

Anyways, Tron mentions something about ENCOM being the created of the program which he was in. I wonder, do you think this company will come back or was it just a once in-a-game-thing. Or I could be just rambling...

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well if you've seen the Tron movie, it's actually the company who made the program haha. I think a cameo would be good, perhaps not from the actual movie, but perhaps the creation of the computers. More the reason to have Ansem the Wise =].

-- Andy

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
ENCOM was the name of the company that made MCP, Tron, etc. The CEO created the MCP and stole the work from a guy named Flynn who made all the gaming programs that allowed ENCOM to flourish (such as the lightcycles) MCP wanted to remake the world with Computers in control, and wanted the new security program TRON, out. Flynn, trying to prove he owned the programs, hacked into the computer and the MCP digitized him. When Flynn arrived in the computer as a program he found out he would be called a "User" if he let it slip he wasn't really programed. Sark was under orders to kill Flynn. Flynn found out being a user gave him immortality and god like power. He helped Tron escape, get some extra abilities from Flynn's friend/Tron's programmer. Flynn jumps into a beam of light to distract the MCP so Tron could win. Flynn is ejected, returns to his life, and gets the company back.

shadywinters

Awards
Well if you've seen the Tron movie, it's actually the company who made the program haha. I think a cameo would be good, perhaps not from the actual movie, but perhaps the creation of the computers. More the reason to have Ansem the Wise =].

-- Andy

Even though I only saw part of the movie, I know that ENCOM was real, when they take a movie and make it as a world, most of the stuff in that world is real, they took it out of the movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back