• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackabeePARAMORE

My apologies if there has already been a thread like this. But I was just thinking:

So, we know that Xehanort is Terra + MX = Xehanort. And when he became a heartless, he created Ansem The Seeker Of Darkness and Xemnas.

Ansem SOD was destroyed by Sora, Donald and Goofy at the end of KH1 and Xemnas was destroyed by Sora and Riku at the end of KH2.

So then, does this mean that there is no more Terra or Master Xehanort? I don't see how they could possibly come back.

(I know that I totaly over explained things. It just helped me think.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Re: [SPOILERS] End of Terra?

When a heartless is destroyed first, then their nobody is destroyed last that persons somebody returns. So that means Terranort will return for kh3.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Yep, what Dowhax said. According to Nomura, true Heartless are the embodiment of a heart after it's been swallowed by darkness. Ironically, it's the Heartless who have hearts. When a Heartless is destroyed by a Keyblade, the captive heart is freed and restored to its original state. However, if the person's body and soul have already formed a Nobody, the heart remains in suspended animation, or something like that. In order for that person to be restored, his/her Nobody would then have to be destroyed. Then the heart, body, and soul reunite. Weird, but that's KH science for you.

So, basically, when Sora defeated Xehanort's Heartless, Xehanort's heart went into suspended animation. Then, one year later, Sora killed Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody. So Xehanort can now return to his original form. And if Sora does not save Terra, the universe is screwed.

What I'd like to know is what happened to Terra's spirit after Xehanort got split into the Heartless and Xemnas? Did he linger in both, or just one?

Absolute

Since KHIII is suppose to be the end of the Xehanort saga, that's pretty much guaranteeing that he's coming back. Now, as to WHAT he's coming back as, that's the big question.

I wonder though: since nobodies all end up in Twlight Town when they first form, where do the people who were heartless and nobodies and join back into a somebody go? Do they return to the place where they were made into a heartless or are they 'born' somewhere else? If a nobody defeated goes abck to the darkness, then maybe the new somebody is born somewhere in the Dark Realm?

Dowhax

Bronze Member

They probably go to whenever the darkness took their heart. So for instance, Xehanort will go back to Radiant Garden since that is where they opened the door to that world.

People think that Terra's spirit went into Xemnas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I think Nomura said that now since XH and Xemnas came together again, that Xehanort is asleep somewhere. So I can picture Xehanort sending a piece of his power as an apparition to try to trick Sora into finding and waking up Xehanort in KH3.

JackabeePARAMORE

Ohh! That makes sense. Thanks for all the info! But that just makes me wonder, does this mean that some of Org. 13's somebodies could bbe walkin around somewhere? It'd be awesome if Axel came back.

Werkdaddy

Awards

Quick thought, since we know that part of Ansem SOD stayed with Riku then maybe that was where his heart has just been staying since Sora defeated him in KH. Now that Sora has defeated Xemnas as well then in KH3 if (and lets face it this is probably gonna be the case) Xehanort returns then maybe the darkness will leave Riku when that happens or at least Ansem SOD's influence will leave him so he doesn't have to turn into him when he unleashes his darkness.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.

I think Nomura said that now since XH and Xemnas came together again, that Xehanort is asleep somewhere. So I can picture Xehanort sending a piece of his power as an apparition to try to trick Sora into finding and waking up Xehanort in KH3.

That'd be interesting! c: And a twist.
I also doubt Xehanort is through with Riku just yet...hmmm... (it just seems abrupt how Riku could be completely free...y'know?)

But here's the short and sweet:
Xehanort is coming back!! :O
Poor Sora. He can't catch a break can he? xD;

Key to Truth

Awards

That'd be interesting! c: And a twist.
I also doubt Xehanort is through with Riku just yet...hmmm... (it just seems abrupt how Riku could be completely free...y'know?)

But here's the short and sweet:
Xehanort is coming back!! :O
Poor Sora. He can't catch a break can he? xD;

In fact, he had a break. Between KHII's ending and KHII ending (after the credits), a year has passed (stated in Coded). So yes, he did have a little break :p

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Well as stated by nomura and people here if a somebody were to return from the brink of darkness and return, their heartkless would ahve to be destroyed and then their nobody. Now he WILL return, now with what memory and abilities, it's anyones guess now *gee to have the knowledge of SOD AND Xemnas crammed into one head*.

But I have a feeling Sora wil "free their hearts from despair (including terras)* so I get the feeling sora will unlock terras heart and free it from xehanort, but I'm thinking then MX will be seperated and free again, now wether he'll be a heartless or unversed, or his creeper old self, well leave that to your imagination. So I think we have yet to see the last of the earthshaker.

Ronzer

And, this brings me to my theory! Xehanort split his heart, and put bits into all Org members, then when they died all the little bits of his heart merged back together to form Xehanort, but with all the Org members powers. And the Mysterious Figure, supposedly the next big enemy for KH, is Xehanort, with all the powers of the Org members. Organisation member 15. That is why the MF's sword's point up, to 12 and to the right, to point at 3. 12 + 3 = 15. Suck it :).

JackabeePARAMORE

And, this brings me to my theory! Xehanort split his heart, and put bits into all Org members, then when they died all the little bits of his heart merged back together to form Xehanort, but with all the Org members powers. And the Mysterious Figure, supposedly the next big enemy for KH, is Xehanort, with all the powers of the Org members. Organisation member 15. That is why the MF's sword's point up, to 12 and to the right, to point at 3. 12 + 3 = 15. Suck it :).

Well, I'm not saying you're wrong, but that sounds kind of ridiculous to me. I have heard it before, but I can't take it seriously. 1) Xion isn't considered an org. 13 member, hence the reason it was never called Org. 14. 2) I mean, that's like saying that Sora's hair sticks up therefore he's the main character.

TheScaryRiddle

Could any of the Org. members time travel? Why would Xehanort put pieces of his soul in the other members? Is it the soul that contains abilities of the Org. members? And how would Xehanort know this?

I dunno. This just seems a bit too technical for Kingdom Hearts. It's possible, but I'm not sure I'll be convinced unless it's in the next game.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

So, basically, when Sora defeated Xehanort's Heartless, Xehanort's heart went into suspended animation.

Remeber, when riku entered the realm of darkness, he went in that suspended animation, so when he left Ansem sod went with him.... thats when riku was at peace with his darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back