• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of the Journey...( for those who beat the game)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think Sora's adventure is over. And truthfully, I think both Sora and Roxas deserve to have a normal relaxing life now. Let some other poor soul deal with an adventure.

E

Eclipse

nomura never said it was in the future
these are things he recently confirmed, if you don't believe me i can show you the interviews
A.) there will be no kh2 final mix
B.) he hinted heavily his next kh project will "be more than just a game ;)"
C.) when asked the question about the secret movie, and perhaps a sequel, he said he would like to do it, but he doesn't know if he can, but he said the armed soldiers are completely new characters never before seen, and he said "i don't know how to explain this....hmm....let's say it takes place in BOTH the future and past ;)"
D.) nomura said he would like to continue sora's story, as he has more in plan for him ^_^

cornyperson

these are things he recently confirmed, if you don't believe me i can show you the interviews
C.) when asked the question about the secret movie, and perhaps a sequel, he said he would like to do it, but he doesn't know if he can, but he said the armed soldiers are completely new characters never before seen, and he said "i don't know how to explain this....hmm....let's say it takes place in BOTH the future and past ;)"
D.) nomura said he would like to continue sora's story, as he has more in plan for him ^_^
cool, so hopefully Sora will be the main character in KH3.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
jaxvex said:
you should know by now the story will never be over unless sora dies.

:eek: AOPAPSHA!! AAAAHHH PASKDFBA LSJDNF AHHH!! *makes abunch of strange sounds of anger and shock* I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT!!! I WOULD BE EXTREMELY DEPRESSED!! Can't they just have him break his face or something and retire?! OR They could have him be some cool old wise guy who teaches the next keyblader like in ZORO. Except Sora isnt exactly wise or the brightest lightbulb in the shandelier.

And i do believe there will be a 3rd game but what about i have no idea. I would be TRE happy if Sora was still the main character and it was a little in the future or something because i get extremely attached to characters. Plus the note from the king was tre suspicious. Although it being based in the WAY WAY WAAAYYY future and having Sora be some legend guy and them making references to the past games would also be cool. Who knows.

As for the metally armor people in the secret ending they could be good guys or bad guys. They are scary and mean looking and gave me dreams. They were not as bad as the dreams of Jesse McCartney on TRL playing football in a corset though. That was deeply disturbing. :p

Also. The armor people appear to be standing in a place full of keyblades? it almost looks like a graveyard. So my guess is that the next game will be abotu past keybladers or like an army of keybladers. OH OH OH that would be TRE exciting.

And if it is based in the WAY WAY WAY future...I wonder is Mickey, Donald, and Goofy will be alive because they are already a bajillion years old already. They are immortal animals

E

Eclipse

nomura said it will end. he has the ending to sora's story already planned in his mind, he said it will not turn out like FF, and have continuous sequels. This franchise will end.

but not yet, he has more in store, and he said in an interview about a week ago, that when the SE party and E3 come around the corner, he has a huge surprise in store for kh fans, and he will be ready to announce some big news revolving the kh franchise, and he hinted that "because of the success of kh2, we decided to take the kh franchise a step further, kh will be more than just a game ;)"

perhaps an online game? keyblade war anyone? i'm down with that :D

Lightkeeper05

TwilightSoulKey said:

Yeah so it is the future then lol. Its a past event in the future. It was like Deep dive. It was a past event in that time period.Kingdom

Heres a lastest interview.

Hearts II's director Tetsuya Nomura (who was also in charge of the CG movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children) recently discussed the North American version of the game.

Kingdom Hearts II, though very similar to its Japanese counterpart, has a few minor differences. The guns in the Pirates of the Caribbean world were slightly modified to look less like weapons due to an ESRB issue. The fact that there are almost no changes with the release of an English version means that Square Enix will not be releasing an International or Final-Mix Version of KHII in its home country.

Nomura also elaborated slightly on his ideas for future developments in the Kindgom Hearts series. The director and character designer stated that fans shouldn't expect a brand new Kingdom Hearts III, or another offshoot title like Chain of Memories. Nomura also dismissed the idea of an animated feature, and said that he wanted to move away from the timeline presented in the first three Kingdom hearts games. At this time, only Nomura knows what's in store for the Disney/Square Enix hybrid.

Finally, Tetsuya Nomura promised some major announcements for this year's E3 and Tokyo Game Show. Square Enix corporate executive director Shinji Hashimoto said the company would hold a "surprise ceremony" at E3. With Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core under development, the Compilation of FFVII is coming closer to completion. The untitled Final Fantasy title for the Playstation 3 could be a major focus of the Expo--but we'll just have to wait until May to find out.

slinky

One Step at A Time
go to you tube

and i dont think it is if u just see the bideo right after you beat the game tham getting a bottle that has a letter with the seal of king mickey and he seems pretty serious about it when he reads it [sora]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back