• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of the Journey...( for those who beat the game)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

So folks. who thinks Sora's journeys are over? I think its over, because everything came full circle again for Sora and his friends.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i dunno...that note at the end of the game from king mickey was sorta suspicious...if you look, kairi kinda looks worried, i think...

Lightkeeper05

I think his story is over, but if the make KH3 he will be a main part of the story some how. Nomaru ( lol its wrong i know.) Said he wanted the story to be set in the future rather then the present stories time. I think we would play i dffrent person , but Sora will still be in the story. For all we know, that note could play a big role for the next story.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
yeah, i guess you are right. i think that he will be like a legend or somthing to the new keyblade bearers...but still, kairi's face, she looked very worried...but i guess my opinion goes both ways, i think that he will be in kh3 if it is made, but then i dont.

Lightkeeper05

leys hope it is. lol ill be 25 are 26 when it done most likely, well depending when he makes it.

DarkRiku13

Yea, perhaps KH3 will be like the Onimusha games, you know like with the References with the past games?

Josiah

Quarian Power!
what do you mean darkriku13??? dang, i hope that if it is made, it doesnt take too long
come one nomura! get goin', lol

Josiah

Quarian Power!
twilight_passion said:
do u think theyll start makin KH series like FF?
no, i dont. i dont think that it could be a long running series like final fantasy, unless they introduce different characters each game. if not, i dont think that a new, and refreshing story, can be created EACH time, they decide to make a new game.

DarkRiku13

KingdomKid07 said:
what do you mean darkriku13??? dang, i hope that if it is made, it doesnt take too long
come one nomura! get goin', lol

Well...like in the Onimusha series, thier is always references to pat Onimusha games, like memos you pick up about Samanoska Akechi defeating Nobunga, or how Jubei is Jubei's grandfather in Onimusha 4, or how(for those who also have played Onimusha 4) know who Tenkai is really is, basically, Kingdom Hearts 3 will probally have a new main character, but their will be certain things or people that are releated to past KH games ex. You still can see the Trophey's rewarded to you for beating the Tourtaments in Olympus Collusion, or if KH3 really does take place in the past, perhaps you will see Ansem the Wise still ruling The Radiant Garden

Josiah

Quarian Power!
oh, yeah. i think that i would like that! that would be pretty cool.

DarkRiku13

KingdomKid07 said:
no, i dont. i dont think that it could be a long running series like final fantasy, unless they introduce different characters each game.

True, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy are completly different, because even as Nomura stated that with Kingdom Hearts, he cant just make just come up with some all new story line for KH unlike the FF games with a new story in each game

rikusdarkhalfs

its not over and well if you wanted some info go to spoiler section but there are like 5 new things that need anwsering

Lightkeeper05

lol yeah i did. And according to Nomura, it takes place in the future, but in the past as well. I get it i guess.

rikusdarkhalfs

Lightkeeper05 said:
lol yeah i did. And according to Nomura, it takes place in the future, but in the past as well. I get it i guess.

I might not the three guys at the end are all new chars. he said
also sora will still be the lead char. so that means he cant be like way old if it is in the future

the only thing in the past might be a few shots of the org. when they where human and how this all started like the three things lets call them heartless, nobodys and somthing eles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back