• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of the World- Heartless Room?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
I was replaying Kingdom Hearts I today, and in End of the World, right after you leave the Hundred Acre Wood you enter a portal of flames which takes you to a short corridor with one room. Inside, there's Heartless machinery and you examine the machine and it is a message to "those devoid of hearts" and things like that. Where is this corridor (i.e. What world, location) and what is this room? Any help would be nice!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Radiant garden, somewhere near where Ansem and apprentice Xehanort worked/studied?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's in the basements of the Radiant Garden-castle, probably in the secret laboratory Ansem built on Ienzo's suggestion where Xehanort and the other apprentices later did their horrendous experiments without Ansem's consent.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Proof?

25 characters >.>
Well, first of all, it's called that in the actual game (protip: pressing pause, you can see the name of the room you're in at the top of the menu!)
Also:

—Right then, we’d like to ask you some questions about that improved story. First, was Kairi coming to Destiny Islands fate or was it just coincidence?
NOMURA:
It was both. It’s not shown in this game, and it’s a delicate issue whether I can call this a living setting, but anyway Kairi was sent out from Hollow Bastion by Ansem’s hand. And the reason why Ansem sent her was to find the Keyblade. There was actually evidence of that in the jail at the End of the World. Ansem thought that girls who are princesses would be sure to make it to the place of the Keyblade. So Kairi coming to the place with Sora and Riku was both chance, and also fate.

—When you look at the computer in the “World’s Prison” there is a message with a very deep meaning. It says, “Two will seal the Door of Darkness”. Who specifically is it referring to?
NOMURA:
Well, judging by what happens (in the game), one of them is obviously Sora. As for the other one, you could take it as either; there’s both Riku and the King. And for the “two keys” after that, there are both the keys that Sora and the King have, but also there’s the presence of Sora and Riku.

—Well then, when Riku has returned to his own body, why doesn’t he come back to the world on this side?
NOMURA:
That’s another thing I’ve been asked by lots of people, but the answer is actually written in the World’s Prison computer message. It is implied there that only darkness can pass through that door. Riku and the King are not creatures of darkness, so they can’t come out through that door.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Isn't that the room with Hollow Bastion's speculated true keyhole? Or are my memories being all muddled up?
And also the room in KH2 was most definitely the heartless manufacturing area, in fact I'm pretty sure you see heartless being made there

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
—Well then, when Riku has returned to his own body, why doesn’t he come back to the world on this side?
NOMURA:
That’s another thing I’ve been asked by lots of people, but the answer is actually written in the World’s Prison computer message. It is implied there that only darkness can pass through that door. Riku and the King are not creatures of darkness, so they can’t come out through that door.
Ha, I never read that before. Wow. Thanks HeartSeams. :D

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Damn it HeartSeams, now I really need to go back and replay KH I. The bit about Kairi coming to Destiny Islands was incredibly interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back