• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending of Dream Drop Distance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
The main villians that are coming back are pretty obvious. (no i dont mean maleficent/pete.) Braig and Isa I can see making an appearence in the game, but I think at the very end it will show the newly incarnate Xehanort. As for the shocking ending, maybe that is it right there. I can't really see Riku/Sora falling to darkness. I do think it would be shocking to see Sora fail the exam, then turn to xehanort's side. But I dont think that will happen. I cant think of anything more shocking, so I hope Nomura pulls this off well, and doesnt give up another e3 disappointment.

noheartx

The only conclusion i can come to is the way Xehanort is reincarnated. It's the only thing that could surprise me at this point. I don't have any ideas about it, so i believe that the "shocking ending" will deal with that. It's just hard to find anything shocking anymore.

chenoehii

Awards
The only conclusion i can come to is the way Xehanort is reincarnated. It's the only thing that could surprise me at this point. I don't have any ideas about it, so i believe that the "shocking ending" will deal with that. It's just hard to find anything shocking anymore.

Exactly. Maybe the ending is us seeing Xehanort in all his new forms, whatever those may be

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I keep hearing people say he'll be coming back in multiple forms. Is that even possible?

In Kingdom Hearts, anything is possible.
It doesn't even have to be a retcon...just one wacky explanation/exception on why it is possible and you'll have Master Xehanort, Apprentice Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas all popping up and making the universe tremble...lol

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
In Kingdom Hearts, anything is possible. It doesn't even have to be a retcon...just one wacky explanation/exception on why it is possible and you'll have Master Xehanort, Apprentice Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas all popping up and making the universe tremble...lol

If Square allows for there to be multiple Xehanorts in a single game that isn't a situation like CoM or Data or Dream-like, I will literally attack them with a weave.

I don't want Multi-Xehanorts. I just want Terranort or DI Xehanort, which I think will likely be the last form of him we see.

I'm really starting to think at one point, if it comes to it, I can see Xehanort pulling the body-take with Braig. Seeing as how his body is currently unavailable and Terra will be getting his body back. It's inevitable seeing as how Sora's supposed to save him.

Terraearthman15

When the Heartless and Nobody are destroyed the Original is remade, meaning Xehanort is coming back. His multiple forms if they appear might be as simple as Xehanort(old creepy guy form) and Terranort(Xehanort/Terra combined).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
sora cannot handle enemies who were are also on xhenaort level

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
He never said there would be more than one Xehanort.

He implied it.

Yen Sid: "But would a single one of you suffice if what you faced was not a single one of him?" Refering to Xehanort. Meaning more than one Xehanort.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
He implied it.

Yen Sid: "But would a single one of you suffice if what you faced was not a single one of him?" Refering to Xehanort. Meaning more than one Xehanort.

I think I missed something then... What is that from?

noheartx

He implied it.

You know, i didn't really take it that way. By that, i thought he just meant that he wouldn't be alone. He would have accomplices. Not multiple forms of himself.

chenoehii

Awards
You know, i didn't really take it that way. By that, i thought he just meant that he wouldn't be alone. He would have accomplices. Not multiple forms of himself.

He probably will have one, but 'not a single one of him' is just talking about MX.

How Mickey reacts should also be proof enough of that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xehanort having accomplices still remains very likely, at least Braig and Isa, if Vanitas will depend on what his real state is (if he still exists at all, that is).

Although with the multiple forms of Xehanort I would wonder how that would play out...they probably can't work that good together because every form of Xehanort has its own ambitions for universal dominance and getting Kingdom Hearts.

So how would that function? Master Xehanort essentially "controlling" all the other forms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back