• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending Where It Began

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

First off, I haven't posted on forum in a long while, so no flaming if my theory has already been posted.

Alright, so I recently began another play through of KH1 and I noticed the Sora thing in the very beginning. I think that this himself traveling back in time, (which we now know is possible from 3DS). What I cannot figure out however is, why. I've narrowed it down to either him possibly going back to create the visions or the trials in his heart to prepare himself, and to possibly get rid of the cloaked Xehanort. But then I found myself asking if he and/or the keyblade wielders also did this just at different points. I guess only time will tell, but what do you think?

Sora9890

I'm referring to very beginning of KH1 before you even start playing on Destiny Islands. During the Hikari Simple and Clean there's a moment in time where Sora and Kairi look up in the sky and see what looks like shooting starts coming down and one of them falling is Sora. The other Sora, (The One with Kairi) then falls backwards into the water. That one moment in the beginning is what I'm referring too.

And thanks lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This scene was actually something we covered in one of our earliest pieces of trivia! The KH1 opening, Sora's monologue included, is meant to express his confusion at the world he lives in as he tries to figure out whether it's actually real. It's meant to reflect his journey throughout the game in the eyes of the player, who would be suspicious of each and every world wondering whether they're real as well.

Monkey D. Rocky

But this is a good theory. What if the climax of KH3 is Sora, Donald, and Goofy going back in time to rewrite the events that have already been rewritten by Xehanort. That would make for an awesome ending. Nomura adds a lot of story elements to the Kingdom Hearts series, so adding this would be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back