• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Well, considering there are an uncountable number of threads about BbS' opening, I'd like to speculate about its ending. Personally, I think the scenes from KHIIFM play, first with Zexion, Even and Xigbar in TCTNW, then Xemnas in the Chamber of Repose. What do you think?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: [BbS] Ending

it's the world that never was, not city.

and no i dont think the ending will end with zexion. maybe xemnas but no other character

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?

The game itself will end how KH1 begins >_>
As for details VAT are outed in goes Xenahort and stuff

zero123

it's the world that never was, not city.

and no i dont think the ending will end with zexion. maybe xemnas but no other character
Probably meant Castle that never was. I think it'll have to do with why aqua's armor is in the Chamber of Reposer.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I think it's gonna end with a cliffhanger, honestly. Like showing Ansem the Wise finding Terra/Xehanort, Ven somehow being connected to Sora through the state of sleep, and Aqua being the last survivor other then Terra, leaving it open for the game in-between it and KH1.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

The game itself will end how KH1 begins >_>
As for details VAT are outed in goes Xenahort and stuff

No. It will not end with how KH began because of the 10 yr. period and I'm pretty sure BBS will not be in a 10 yr. Time Frame.

I think it will end like this:
XM will summon Terra to him. He will trick Terra and then take his body for himself so he can live on. XM's Heart is put in Terra's body, putting XM's body and Terra's body into Suspension, and now we have Xehanort. Xehanort will try to get Kairi for his studies but Aqua will protect her. Mickey shows up and helps. Aqua realizes who Xehanort is by the resemblance of Terra. She tells Mickey to take Kairi and Run but Xehanort stops Mickey and sends Kairi to another world, and at this moment Riku opens the Keyhole on DI, so Kairi appears in DI. Aqua is disposed of by Xehanort or she runs off and is incognito. Ven goes to DI to try to put the barriers back and sees Kid Sora again and when trying to seal the Keyhole he is consumed by it. Then it shows Cutscenes over time and Malificient taking Radient Garden. Cut Scenes of Mickey are shown and him Returning to his Castle knowing that he can;t do anything now. He resumes his role as King. Then we see Kairi meet Sora and Riku and all become friends. The Screen Fades and then shows them as older and then it shows Kairi fly into Sora when the Keyholes opens in KH1 but we also see Ven go into Sora. It shows Sora stab himself in HB and then Roxas standing on the Clock Tower in Twilight Town.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?

No. It will not end with how KH began because of the 10 yr. period and I'm pretty sure BBS will not be in a 10 yr. Time Frame.

And your certain of this how?
The ending of BBS could very well be the start of KH1 if you take into consideration the events after VAT disappear arent gameplay oriented. >_>

M will summon Terra to him. He will trick Terra and then take his body for himself so he can live on. XM's Heart is put in Terra's body, putting XM's body and Terra's body into Suspension, and now we have Xehanort. Xehanort will try to get Kairi for his studies but Aqua will protect her. Mickey shows up and helps. Aqua realizes who Xehanort is by the resemblance of Terra. She tells Mickey to take Kairi and Run but Xehanort stops Mickey and sends Kairi to another world, and at this moment Riku opens the Keyhole on DI, so Kairi appears in DI. Aqua is disposed of by Xehanort or she runs off and is incognito. Ven goes to DI to try to put the barriers back and sees Kid Sora again and when trying to seal the Keyhole he is consumed by it. Then it shows Cutscenes over time and Malificient taking Radient Garden. Cut Scenes of Mickey are shown and him Returning to his Castle knowing that he can;t do anything now. He resumes his role as King. Then we see Kairi meet Sora and Riku and all become friends. The Screen Fades and then shows them as older and then it shows Kairi fly into Sora when the Keyholes opens in KH1 but we also see Ven go into Sora. It shows Sora stab himself in HB and then Roxas standing on the Clock Tower in Twilight Town.

LOL.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

XM will summon Terra to him. He will trick Terra and then take his body for himself so he can live on. XM's Heart is put in Terra's body, putting XM's body and Terra's body into Suspension, and now we have Xehanort. Xehanort will try to get Kairi for his studies but Aqua will protect her. Mickey shows up and helps. Aqua realizes who Xehanort is by the resemblance of Terra. She tells Mickey to take Kairi and Run but Xehanort stops Mickey and sends Kairi to another world, and at this moment Riku opens the Keyhole on DI, so Kairi appears in DI. Aqua is disposed of by Xehanort or she runs off and is incognito. Ven goes to DI to try to put the barriers back and sees Kid Sora again and when trying to seal the Keyhole he is consumed by it. Then it shows Cutscenes over time and Malificient taking Radient Garden. Cut Scenes of Mickey are shown and him Returning to his Castle knowing that he can;t do anything now. He resumes his role as King. Then we see Kairi meet Sora and Riku and all become friends. The Screen Fades and then shows them as older and then it shows Kairi fly into Sora when the Keyholes opens in KH1 but we also see Ven go into Sora. It shows Sora stab himself in HB and then Roxas standing on the Clock Tower in Twilight Town.
Um....................................................................................................

Allister Rose

French Lover

actually nomura said in MESSAGE from the KINGDOM that the secret ending will relate to the next kh game

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK

Riku: Hey Sora you wonder what we will be like when we are older?
Sora: a couple?
Riku: What?
Sora:best friends?

Sora: Wow we are eight years old and already hate girls.
Riku:What?
Sora: Best friends?

lol thats how it will end
KHABS

Jumpcolour

XM will summon Terra to him. He will trick Terra and then take his body for himself so he can live on. XM's Heart is put in Terra's body, putting XM's body and Terra's body into Suspension, and now we have Xehanort. Xehanort will try to get Kairi for his studies but Aqua will protect her.

Why does everyone think that MX is dying?

And X doesn't want Kairi for study, he wants to get rid of her because he suspects of being a POH and has connections to the keyblade wielder

zero123

Why does everyone think that MX is dying?

And X doesn't want Kairi for study, he wants to get rid of her because he suspects of being a POH and has connections to the keyblade wielder
I think he sent her out of his world because she might lead him to the keyblade, which he could then stop from sealing the worlds keyholes.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
zexion? why him? why the nobody?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I'm talking about the scene in FM+ where he talks with Braig about the Chamber of Repose.
i dont see why they should put that >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back