• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English and Japanese Passion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Hi! Um, I've heard Passion from the Japanese version, and then, I went on limewire and typed 'passion'. I got the English version! But...it sounded diffrerent. Not the same music. Like...another song. I can't really explain it, but if you listen to what I heard, you'd know.

Oblivion115

Its not the same song . Sorry but sum1 made a thread like this and went further into it and found out it was not the same song but another song with the same name

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
That song was on limewire for about 6 months now and it's the theme song to the soap opera "Passions". Sorry kid, you're late

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You are the fire burning inside of me.........

totally 2 different songs...i should download that theme song though..xD

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Golden Shine said:
Link please, and i think its not the real one, like said before its from the Soap Opera Passions :D

There's no link, it's form limewire. Unless you want the link to the program and download it yourself =/ You'll regret listenning to it anyway. There's no way it's Utada

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Haha. I watch that soap opera!
Gwen is mad at Ethan because he still has feelings for Teressa.
Alastor is being haunted by hes dead love....who's not dead.....

anyways.....yeah it's a different song.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Theres like 5 threads about the same crap...LIKE OMGZ PASSION ENG..PROOF!!!!!.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
its not the same song lol i downloaded it too.you can tell right away its not utada, and ME&SORA dont make a post about that in a thread about passion. send him a pm

TheAce75

No it's not the soap Opera theme song! I kno wat he's talking about. There is another song on Limewire sung by Utada Hikaru that is named Passions. Limewire even says that it's from KH2!

Here are a few lines of the chorus:
Breathe in, Breathe out You keep me alive
You are fire burning my Passion for life

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
btw, there's this evil thing on limewire.
ok, i typed in Twilight Town Kingdom Hearts 2, and 2 results came up thank god! but then, when it downloaded, i heard this freaky guy talking about crude things...
man, it's happened for a few other songs, and it pisses me off!! limewire's security is hopeless (for that bit only)

||Sora||

Did you think that it will be a english version of Passion? i hope so because it comes out in germany and america and then somebody doesnt understand the song, that would be ...hmn...just boring i think.

Could one of you give me that link to that song? I know its not the right Passion song but I like to hear it!

I hope I wouldnt ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back