• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Re: E3 English BbS Trailer

Aqua sounds so scripted. Terra is okay, Ven is just as bad as Roxas (which I expected), MX is still bad, Eraqus sounds decent, Vanitas is okay, the disney characters are probably the only good VA out of this. It's pretty shitty voice acting.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I think Ven, Eraqus, Terra, and Vanitas sound good but Aqua i'm not really sure about right now. MX I don't know if I like it yet or not. Oh and Stitch sounds amazing. :D And something about Doc from the seven dwarves and Dilan and Aeleus didn't sound right to me.
Also is the secret boss the same as KH FM?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So...I don't really like Aqua. VANITAS! -ball of caps lock happiness- Ven is Ven. I knew it would be great. Terra? I want to know who is VA is. ERAQUS! -is happy- And everybody should know from before I'm a big Nimoy fan so MX is awesome.

But Aqua...is so damn emotionless.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think Ven, Eraqus, Terra, and Vanitas sound good but Aqua i'm not really sure about right now. MX I don't know if I like it yet or not. Oh and Stitch sounds amazing. :D And something about Doc from the seven dwarves and Dilan and Aeleus didn't sound right to me.
Also is the secret boss the same as KH FM?

The secret boss from KH FM was Xemnas. I'm guessing the guy has some connection to Xehanort though. I'm just glad it's not Sephiroth again.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Re: e3 english trailer

OMG,when I watched this,I screamed. :D
I LOVE AQUA'S VOICE!!!
AND VANITAS' TOO!:D :D
my happiness has moved me to tears...T-T

I don't like MX's voice. :/
Is it the guy that did Yoda's voice?

YUPPP

Re: e3 english trailer

OMG,when I watched this,I screamed. :D
I LOVE AQUA'S VOICE!!!
AND VANITAS' TOO!:D :D
my happiness has moved me to tears...T-T

I don't like MX's voice. :/
Is it the guy that did Yoda's voice?

No it's Leonard Nimoy. Spock from the old Star Trek series.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I like this random Xemnas(?) battle. His blade looks cool.

I don't know what to think about Terra. I don't even have a guess at who his voice may be.

Master Xehanort is DAMN EPIC! LEONARD NIMOY! -grabs her I Am Not Spock and I Am Spock books and reads them over and over-

Vanitas is probably the most kicka$$ of these voices. The person we all know who plays him totally did a great job. :D :D :D I wonder if any of that will influence the secret ending when he is Sora. I mean...Sora deserves a kicka$$ voice. Or maybe I'm just high off of KH right now

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Was that Aqua fighting Xemnas?

How the heck does that work? If it is Xemnas, the ethernal blades are a different style than the ones used in KH FM, KH2 and Days

Terra, Ven, and Vanitas, IMO, are the only ones with good VAs. Aqua just doesn't sound like Aqua. Japanese exposure, I guess.

GOOD, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF.

Sempied

Terra, Ven, and Vanitas, IMO, are the only ones with good VAs. Aqua just doesn't sound like Aqua. Japanese exposure, I guess.

GOOD, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF.
I'd really like to see how Willa Holland does towards the end. I hope she'll be the case that improves towards the end because she sounds very hit and miss. Bad in emotional scenes, but great in battle, and serious scenes.

I somewhat have regards to Vanitas HJO pulling off the laugh, and his crazy mode as well.

Fortissimo

If only I would have stayed up another 2 hours.

Overall verdict: good trailer, some god-awful voice acting.

Oh yes.

Aqua's voice sounded...dead? Its sounded like Willa did put in any effort at all for the game. I expected more from her, that was dead fish. Terra sounded ok, the voice fit him well. Everyone else was fine; I guess it just sounds weird because of the lack of sound effects and situational music.

Sadie808

Mean the english version of TGS haha but with new gameplay in it
Soo is that a new boss that aqua is fighting?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Honestly, I think my favorite voice actor is Vantias' . Hell, I think he does a better job as Vantias than Sora, but that's just a few lines, so I could be wrong. Maybe, it was the "Exactly what I said, idiot. The Terra you know will be gone forever." line that did it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

Christian Bale doing this feels out of left field. I'm thinking he did it for his kids.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Honestly, I think my favorite voice actor is Vantias' (aka Sora's). Hell, I think he does a better job as Vantias than Sora, but that's just a few lines, so I could be wrong. Maybe, it was the "Exactly what I said, idiot. The Terra you know will be gone forever." line that did it for me.
Yeah I know I liked that bit too. I would actually like to hear Vanitas more then Sora at this point. Oh well this just makes me want a Sora and Vanitas confrontation even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back