• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Days website???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I don't think I really need to say this, but just in case NO DAYS SPOILERS
Anyway, so a while back the english site for Days was created, and I was so excited because I thought we would get to see an english version of the japanese website, what with all of the character profiles and such. 4 weeks before the release in the states, and still no update. By this time with the japanese website, I think they had everything plus a few things in the extras tab. Why didn't they do anything with the english site?

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Because Japan gets all the good stuff first

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I don't think I really need to say this, but just in case NO DAYS SPOILERS
Anyway, so a while back the english site for Days was created, and I was so excited because I thought we would get to see an english version of the japanese website, what with all of the character profiles and such. 4 weeks before the release in the states, and still no update. By this time with the japanese website, I think they had everything plus a few things in the extras tab. Why didn't they do anything with the english site?
Well, that's just because NA SE sucks.

xxjunkyxx

It's because Americans are self-centered, high-income dopes that don't care about their community...Oh wait.... doh!

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
we always have to wait for everything!! lol. can't expect everything first for us. everone just has to be patient. maybe they will update soon. :/

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
They finished the Re:CoM site (looks finished) so maybe they'll get to finishing the Days one if they get up to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back