• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Release Date Theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What part of "September is in the summer" don't you get, my nigga? BBS was released in the summer, just late into it. DDD will be released in the summer as well, and hopefully earlier than BBS was.

and BBS was released in september, even if its seasonally correct as "summer" i wouldnt consider it actually "summer", since school starts.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
and BBS was released in september, even if its seasonally correct as "summer" i wouldnt consider it actually "summer", since school starts.

Nigga...did I ask you what you consider summer to be? I could give a fuck if you don't think it's summer. It is summer, therefore we got BBS in the summer.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1ok5c.gif

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it'd suck, but KH games are known to come out about the time school starts back. :c

i hated when bbs came out in september. it was the day after my first day of school and i got braces that day too so i was just a mess -_-

I mean that July 27th is a date in summer... Not implying knowing something. xD

haha okay the winky face made me a little curious.....

4EverFree

Awards
..........Hhhmmm I guess.....are you sure your not part of SE marketing team? Perhaps Nomura himself?! o_O

Bring on July (I hope) already!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am always suggestive with you Seta but you never reciprocate.

Help a guy out here man I've got blue balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back