• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: England

Really? thats 10p less than dissidia, will it be worth it buying the console for just one game?

You can buy DSs quite cheaply nowadays, even if it's over the Internet. I myself own a DS Lite but have never had the model prior to the DS Lite and I won't be wasting my money on a DSi. Really, you should just buy one of the old fat DSs if it's just to play a few games every now and then. To be honest, there aren't many good games for the DS so there's no point forking out for the best part of £200 or whatever for a fancy DSi with a shitty camera that doesn't allow you to play GBA games.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ

You can buy DSs quite cheaply nowadays, even if it's over the Internet. I myself own a DS Lite but have never had the model prior to the DS Lite and I won't be wasting my money on a DSi. Really, you should just buy one of the old fat DSs if it's just to play a few games every now and then. To be honest, there aren't many good games for the DS so there's no point forking out for the best part of £200 or whatever for a fancy DSi with a shitty camera that doesn't allow you to play GBA games.

I don't know what the hell your playing on your DS, but I've found a few very good RPG's for DS

And I wish I had the bulky DS sometimes because the hinges on the DS lite are very fragile.I'm on my third DS lite, because the hinges broke on my previous two.

Anyways, I'm glad England gets it first for a change. (Although I am a tad jealous since I live in Canada)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I don't know what the hell your playing on your DS, but I've found a few very good RPG's for DS

And I wish I had the bulky DS sometimes because the hinges on the DS lite are very fragile.I'm on my third DS lite, because the hinges broke on my previous two.

Anyways, I'm glad England gets it first for a change. (Although I am a tad jealous since I live in Canada)

Well, I'm picky with what I play. Most games bore me to shit, and the only ones I've found enjoyable are Pokémon Diamond (to an extent) and Professor Layton and the Curious Village. 358/2 Days will be a welcomed addition to my very small collection.

My DS hasn't broke at all, go me fomucker. ;] Guess I'm gentle with it, but yeah, if you're looking to buy a DS purely to play a few games it's best to get a cheap, older version.

It's in the Argos catalogue, apparently coming out or something on Sep 11th but it doesn't say anything about that in the catalogue and the advertisement for the game isn't even on the website. :| Though, America will prolly get it first. That doesn't bother me at all, it's just that I hate it when people from America, who always get shit first (Harry Potter as an example, which was ridiculous) complain when something might be coming to England first. Srsly, I'm still missing out on CoM.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

^ i dont even know if CoM came out in the UK.
But i havent checked in GAME ( ya know the shop?) if you can pre-order Days there.

I think it did but it wasn't well advertised and as a result the game's hard to get. re:CoM isn't out in Europe and probably won't be released. I've checked in GAME plenty of times and they tell me nothing's come through. Argos seems the safest bet, especially if they're advertising it.

Raiko

Come break me down

yeah or Gamestation. or HMV. I dont even know if days has a europe version of the website or if you can pre-order an english version of it in the jap website.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ

Well, I'm picky with what I play. Most games bore me to shit, and the only ones I've found enjoyable are Pokémon Diamond (to an extent) and Professor Layton and the Curious Village. 358/2 Days will be a welcomed addition to my very small collection.

My DS hasn't broke at all, go me fomucker. ;] Guess I'm gentle with it, but yeah, if you're looking to buy a DS purely to play a few games it's best to get a cheap, older version.

It's in the Argos catalogue, apparently coming out or something on Sep 11th but it doesn't say anything about that in the catalogue and the advertisement for the game isn't even on the website. :| Though, America will prolly get it first. That doesn't bother me at all, it's just that I hate it when people from America, who always get shit first (Harry Potter as an example, which was ridiculous) complain when something might be coming to England first. Srsly, I'm still missing out on CoM.

America always gets stuff first, It took three weeks more for me to get Disgaea DS. I went an hour out of town three saturdays in a row...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

wait.. wtf does days on HMV have the dissidia box art?

at game and gamestartion... whoa £24.99 and free delivery? thats a bit of a bargain. 9th of sept? its a few days earlier than argos.

No idea?

And I think they mean October 9th, but idk. If I were you I'd enquire.

mjw23

It's 9th October that's the release date for Europe.

As for the Argos thing I think the book came out before the release date was announced so they just guessed. If they did have a exclusive thing it would be all over game news sites.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I doubt England will get it any sooner than America.
Argos always screw up the release dates, like they did for MySims D:

I think Argos advertised it just to let people know. And possibly to brag. Hell, I'm gonna preorder it from there.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Argos has a tendancy to release stuff weeks before there Street date. I know this for a fact. Even though its a European Store and i Live in America I can confirm this

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah, I probably will too, though it's a shame they have no bonus exclusives to go with it.

I don't think they do, actually. :/ I'll go check if they've put Days on their website yet. Nope, nothing yet. I don't think they'll do bonuses or anything. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back