• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English subtitles (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
It seems like, in the moment they held hands, he went through Roxas's entire life and saw what he went through (hence the really sad reaction).

This game is like, way sadder than BBS lol.

Absolute

It seems like, in the moment they held hands, he went through Roxas's entire life and saw what he went through (hence the really sad reaction).

This game is like, way sadder than BBS lol.

I wonder if Roxas was giving himself up as a separate being by giving Sora his memories and then he disappears. He seems to feel that only Sora can really exist, not him.

Waves_Blade

I wonder if Roxas was giving himself up as a separate being by giving Sora his memories and then he disappears. He seems to feel that only Sora can really exist, not him.

I REALLY hope that is not the case.

Heart = crushed if so

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh I see. Riku starts calling for Sora to wake up during that bubble incident and Sora hears him but keeps on running and staying asleep obviously.

But the illusions/nightmares go away just as that nightmare that was around Sora dissipates and fights Riku.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Roxas already gave his separate existence up at the end of KH 2 when he said "Look sharp!" to Sora. His essence/spirit however is sleeping inside Sora and he doesn't give Sora his memories as they're already in Sora anyways. What he does by taking Sora's hands is calling his memories to the surface so Sora can view them.
As its the Realm of Sleep Roxas can manifest there as he's himself also asleep.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait, since we know that Roxas wasn't a dream..... then does that mean Xion/Namine weren't a dream either? Why would Namine be in Sora? Unless.... that's just what Sora saw her as at first... she turns back into a doll when she runs away.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Naminé isn't in Sora, but she is connected to him and is also sleeping in sadness/pain like the others.
Her "essence" is sealed in Kairi, just like Roxas and Xion are in Sora, but she still can appear in the Realm of Sleep.

Besides the MoM one of the points going into the Realm of Sleep was also to make contact with the tormented ones somehow and make Sora aware of them.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, but as we saw, the others connected to Sora appeared as dreams as they should have unless they aren't dreams because they actually are in Sora. Namine seemed like she was actually there. I think Sora just mistook Xion as Namine for a moment, not that Namine was actually there. It would make sense for Namine to be a bit of an illusion, especially in the place of Xion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back