• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Trailer @ Comic Con + Aqua/Terra Game Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

Re:Coded keeps making me jealous for my lack of DS anymore. :(

On the other hand i'd really like/hope for the demos to be released soon on the Playstation Network already.

Lady-Lee

Awards
you know i really didnt want this game until i saw the game play. it looks like it puts days to shame. cant wait for it!

Jakek9

Awesome, though Terra's gameplay annoyed me because of the glare. Loved aquas.

And I can't wait till Re:Coded english trailer has some freiken voices.

I'm offically happy to have my DS. Though I've allready been happy to have it. Has some awesome games allready.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The gameplay looks awesome! Haha in the video of Terra`s gameplay I got distracted by the sound of the trailers in the background.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, there is a Dissidia demo on PSN...when did they release that? I thought they released it after the game came out, which would mean if they did release a Bbs demo, they'd probly release late as well.

Nah, the Dissidia demo was released shortly before the game was.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I didn't seem to hear voice acting on the english Re:coded trailer, should I be worried?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seeing this Recoded trailer makes me think that it will come out around the same time, if not a month or two after the JPN version of the game. Looks like all they need is voices.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Seeing this Recoded trailer makes me think that it will come out around the same time, if not a month or two after the JPN version of the game. Looks like all they need is voices.
Didn't they already have the voices for the E3 trailer.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

I agree especially if that time period is around the holiday season. Also NA and Europe would need it to understand BBS secret ending

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Um... the Recoded trailer does have voices it's just that the music and crowd are so loud you can't hear them well. I can hear mumblings that resemble Jiminy's ENG voice which sounds much different than the JAP voice.

Anyway, I'm really starting to hope the BBS demos come to PSN since they've been going around in these gaming events. It most likely won't, but I'd still like it if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back