• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Version of Passion? (Sanctuary)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpaceMAN022

Can anyone tell me where I can listen to a high quality version of this song? Its been really bugging me that I can't seem to find one. I don't even really care about downloading it, I'd just like to listen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sanctuary is on Utada's "This Is The One" album if you want to try finding. Keep in mind Youtube blocks all of Utada's music unless officially released on her channel.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
If you have an email or anything I can happily send you both the original version and the After The Battle version that plays before the end credits in KH2.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Why is it you can't find an original "My Sanctuary" song on youtube but you can find "Simple and Clean"? I agreed with OP.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Why is it you can't find an original "My Sanctuary" song on youtube but you can find "Simple and Clean"? I agreed with OP.

Utada's label probably gave up trying to claim it as its been around longer and is in a LOT of let's plays. Disney commissioned those versions too, so I'm not sure what the deal is as far as rights go (I mean, of course she owns it, but I vaguely recall her having to wait for permission from them to put Sanctuary on her album) I don't know why on earth they're being such sticks in the mud about it. Just claim the audio and take the user's ad revenue like every other label. But that's a rant for another day, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back