• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Voice Actors for Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hayden was the sole reason I liked Kairi...... Now I'm in the same boat as SA xD
ME TOO Hayden did a great job with her. O well I do hope she isnt the perment VA for Kairi.

Ok so update Marlys voice is amazing! Really second! I regret to inform you, they did not enhance Haleys voice in anyway ;-;
REALLY? Does Sora's Voice like fit with it or is it odd?

really marly?

damn I need this GAME NOW!

ME TOO! I pre-order it, and its online, and it says Pending Dx

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Yes Oreo XD

And its a bit odd at first :3

Guernsey

Awards
Epcar is still ansem?! Well, at least I can dream about Zane in this game but Epcar is okay I guess.

Marly

Awards
No I can't record ;-; sorry. But I can say it sounds like Sora from KH2 really.

Xattm

i guess i never had a problem with Epcar. Zane was way better, but i can live with Epcar
glad to hear marluxia sounds good! i feel better already. i can live with older sounding sora I guess
by the way guernsey, I like your sig.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol I was going to do videos, because I got my friend's PS2. However, turns out my camera lacks the necessary batteries :/

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
CURSE YOUR LACK OF THE NECESSARY BATTERIES FOR THE CAMERA!

The funny thing is, when I went to get the PS2, I was supposed to go pick up some new batteries, because I need them for my Wii too. I forgot, now I don't want to go back on the road because all the school zones are on now... meh.

Xattm

The funny thing is, when I went to get the PS2, I was supposed to go pick up some new batteries, because I need them for my Wii too. I forgot, now I don't want to go back on the road because all the school zones are on now... meh.

ok that is understood. just really want to hear Marluxia's voice. everyone says its really good.

Marly

Awards
Marly sounds kinda like =/ Xemnas in a way *is shot* but a tad higher pitched, with a hint of not so monotony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back