• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Voice Actors for Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

lol, it's even lamer because at that point Sora was only a heart.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Oh, and then she said "You're just a toy!" (or something to that effect) right when Sora beat her.

Riiiiggghhhhtttt.

I'm waiting for her to say something that's similar to a Wendy's slogan, and then laughing at it.

Guernsey

Awards
I admit to ot watching all the videos or RE:CoM , the Japanese version and English version so I cannot give a full report until I see them. It is just so unbelivable that they did this in English and released this in NA, not Final Mix +.

A

Audo

*doesn't find it unbelievable at all*

It's really just them trying to promote Days.

Guernsey

Awards
Can anyone post the Larxene (Japanese, Dub and Re: Dubs) verison so that I can create an accurate assessment of Larxene's voice?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Wow, Larxene's VA was surprisingly better than I thought she'd be. (I really didn't think that the Wendy's girl would sound fitting, but it does and I like Vexen's VA to. Quinton's as good as he was in KH2, if not better.) I so can't wait to get this game and hear the full cast and better yet, fight them and all the other bosses. :thumbsup:

Synthesize

Website
snowballsweets.deviantart.com
Namine I like... But I only heard one line, and she says "Yes". so i cant say much more till i hear full lines.

Marloosha its pronunced xD Larxene I really like her imo, and Vexen

Yeah, hopefully the other scenes with her will be good.

I actually kind of like it that way. They kept it the way the original COM had intended it. I'm starting to like Larxene more as well. I just need to see her more of her before I can judge lol. But I absolutely love Vexen. <3

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, hopefully the other scenes with her will be good.

I actually kind of like it that way. They kept it the way the original COM had intended it. I'm starting to like Larxene more as well. I just need to see her more of her before I can judge lol. But I absolutely love Vexen. <3
Yah, But I want to heard Lexaus, and Zexion< I want to see how they Pronucne him. Marluxia< Marloosha xDDD come on sounds like a marshmellow name xD

Thisbe

D'oh, I posted about this in the sticked 'cast' thread... whoops.

Gotta say though, after seeing her with Vexen more, Larxene's va is definitely growing on me. :)

A

Audo

And it went uncensored and unedited.
:3

The Voice Acting in Re:CoM is odd. They rushed it. They make them try and match the Japanese lip movements, instead of animating the lips to the English like they typically try to do. *sigh*
Still a good game though, I'm sure. But like I said, seems rushed.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
And it went uncensored and unedited.
:3

The Voice Acting in Re:CoM is odd. They rushed it. They make them try and match the Japanese lip movements, instead of animating the lips to the English like they typically try to do. *sigh*
Still a good game though, I'm sure. But like I said, seems rushed.
Yah True. They probably wanted to make it fast as they can, or something, IDK. it does seem rushed.

My Order still says Pending. But Eh.. I beleive it say shipped tomorrow.

Vexen death is awesome, how its like uncut! I wonder about Zexion's death possibly too uncut. But What I like about it that how Axel says goodbye fast, it made me laugh. and then Vexen went into a infernal Blast xD

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back