• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Voice Actors for Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Eh. Sora kept his mind as a Heartless.
That's why you can control him and move him to Kairi.

DiZ refers to Sora in the same way, saying he kept his sense of self because he became a Heartless willingly. I assume that to mean only when he was a shadow and not otherwise.

Sora: I was lost in the darkness. I couldn't find my way. As I stumbled
through the dark, I started forgetting things-my friends, who I was. The
darkness almost swallowed me. But then I heard a voice-your voice.

Sora: You brought me back.

Kairi: I didn't want to just forget about you, Sora. I couldn't.

Sora: That's it! Our hearts are connected. And the light from our hearts
broke through the darkness. I saw that light. I think that's what saved
me. No matter how deep the darkness, a light shines within. I guess it's
more than just a fairy tale.

He was very much losing his mind.

We already saw that Sora was not in a present sense condition where he could just willingly make himself go to Kairi, he was immersed in darkness, ie "Falling... in darkness."

Sweet Genocide

I get the impression that Larxene doesnt know what the fuck she's talking about. Ever.
But her voice sounds great!

Choc

Lexaeus' voice is perfect. And his name is pronounced the way I imagined it! *gets shot*

Something about Zexion's voice seems off to me. It's good, but something doesn't seem right. Maybe it's because it's hard for me to hear him having a deeper voice than Vexen.

Speaking of which, how come Vexen's voice is higher-pitched EXCEPT when he laughs?

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Oh my God Sora's voice. He sounds so old in such a young body. And Axel was ruined. Everybody else was ok.

I lol'd at these:

Larx-een
Mar-loo-shia

Also, lol at Larxene's battle cries. They sound so.....blonde.

Im never buying thsi game. It just sucks as NA.

A

Audo

I always pronounced it Larx-een. I'm glad that's the way it is.
Axel = so much better in Re:CoM.
Tone of his voice at least. The spacing and emphasis of course blows, like most of the VAing in Re:CoM.
But i like the deeper, darker voice more though.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I always pronounced it Larx-een. I'm glad that's the way it is.
Axel = so much better in Re:CoM.
Tone of his voice at least. The spacing and emphasis of course blows, like most of the VAing in Re:CoM.
But i like the deeper, darker voice more though.

I always pronounced it as Lar-xen-ey. I used to pronounce it as Larxeen, though. But Sora's voice, man, did they bomb it. Its just a peice of crap. I know Haley Joel Osment is older, but, jeez. It worked for KH2, but ReCoM? My God. Im not buying the game becuase of the crappy voices and Larxene's odd battle cries.

A

Audo

I always pronounced it as Lar-xen-ey.
You don't understand how accents work, do you?

I used to pronounce it as Larxeen, though. But Sora's voice, man, did they bomb it. Its just a peice of crap. I know Haley Joel Osment is older, but, jeez. It worked for KH2, but ReCoM? My God. Im not buying the game becuase of the crappy voices and Larxene's odd battle cries.
I like it.

Thisbe

I am thoroughly disappointed with Zexion's voice... and also the pronunciation of his name. :(

A

Audo

It's pronounced exactly as it is spelled...
What did you expect it to be pronounced like?

unwritten_alexa

well they do need a young voice since its like back 1 year, which brings me to a question why Hayden? Isnt his voice a little too deep to be a 14 year old boy. they should get a younger kid like they are doing for Kairi.

unwritten_alexa

The Disney cast is fine. I love them. Alyson as Kairi, that's kind of errr....surprising. I seriously liked Hayden with that role but I in general love Alyson Stoner and her acting, so I can't wait to see what she actually "sounds" like. Meaghan as Namine, hmmm....ooh who's Vincent Corazza and the Wendy's girl sounded kinda funny but I like her voice. XD

they need a younger voice for kairi seeming that is a year before kh2 but which brings me to a point, why Hayden? isnt his voice a bit old for the part?

by the way sorry about reposting I wanted to quote this. xD

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
they need a younger voice for kairi seeming that is a year before kh2 but which brings me to a point, why Hayden? isnt his voice a bit old for the part?

by the way sorry about reposting I wanted to quote this. xD
Or they didnt want to bug Hayden for just saying 3 lines in one scene, when she has The show Heros to do. can be another theory. If you think about it, if they wanted to Change Kairi VA, then why did they keep Haley, and David for younger Sora, and Riku. They would of got 2 different VA for them if they replace Hayden.

Oh btw.. No Double posting.

A

Audo

Or, you know, Hayden just didn't want to do KH anymore, which is why they recasted her.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if all of these cast changes were permanent.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Or, you know, Hayden just didn't want to do KH anymore, which is why they recasted her.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if all of these cast changes were permanent.
In a Interview, Hayden said she loves doing her voice.

Edit: Dont ask me about the interview Link, I dont remember where it was I read it when KHII was release.

Thisbe

It's pronounced exactly as it is spelled...
What did you expect it to be pronounced like?

I always thought it was more like ZexiON. In the clip it sounded like they were saying ZexiEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back